Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone ever done better with less talent than Vinnie Jones?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kevin Keegan. Ordinary player, clueless pundit, hopeless league manager, joke of an England manager.

Woah there! Keegan is one of the best English players of the last 50 years, a legend on Merseyside and Tyneside, the most exciting England international of his day, half of a lethal strike duo with John Toshack.

No manager has got closer to winning the title for Newcastle in the last 90 years than Keegan, he got promoted with Fulham and built a decent side there, got Citeh promoted. Even with England, in 2000 he managed our first competitive win vs. Germany since 1966.

The guy is a football great in my eyes.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Richard Keys has done alright despite knowing absolutely NOTHING about football whatsoever. The clueless gimp was touting Hoddle for the England manager's job the other day.

Oh and he's an odious scumbag too. How he has managed to steal a living talking about football on tv for YEARS is beyond me. The ****.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Danny Dyer. Dear oh dear.

And then we find out his family tree goes back to Henry III. Jesus wept.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's not much to ask to be Englands best player for several years..... also.......

Beckham 265 appearances , 62 goals for Man Utd 1992-2003

Platini, 285 appearances, 156 goals for Nancy + St Etienne 1972-1982.

Looks like you have bought in to the hype too.

oh, career statistics, Beckham 523 club games, 97 goals

Fat French bloke, 432 club games, 224 goals.

It's clear you don't like Beckham but you've allowed that prejudice to cloud your judgment.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i was at ascot once , saw some blokes i know from bermondsey who were doing pinches of charlie off their hands , they were the sort of blokes you really dont want to grass up , but vinnie jones went and told the old bill, , this didnt please these bermondsey villains , and hardman vinnie absolutely shit himself and melted completely when fronted by one of them

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Page 8, and I don't think anyone's mentioned Cheryl Cole (or choose from whatever other surnames she's had).

So, Cheryl Cole.

Premier League (top 4) in the looks department, but floundering in the Unibond Northern Premier relegation zone for natural singing ability.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can think of someone who managed to get a job as a journalist.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Woah there! Keegan is one of the best English players of the last 50 years, a legend on Merseyside and Tyneside, the most exciting England international of his day, half of a lethal strike duo with John Toshack.

No manager has got closer to winning the title for Newcastle in the last 90 years than Keegan, he got promoted with Fulham and built a decent side there, got Citeh promoted. Even with England, in 2000 he managed our first competitive win vs. Germany since 1966.

The guy is a football great in my eyes.

I see that my cheese is your chalk :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here