Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warning about man approaching schoolchildren in Brighton

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
It was a man, is that not enough?

Was it though? How about that last sexual assault where the female marskaraded to be a male when in fact he was a woman and sexually assaulted the female. ****ed up society we live in these days.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't have a problem just that there was no explanation as to what the approach was about. Obviously if the man made some inappropriate comments then yes there is concern.

Get a life mate.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Was it though? How about that last sexual assault where the female marskaraded to be a male when in fact he was a woman and sexually assaulted the female. ****ed up society we live in these days.

Marskaraded? That little red line isn't decoration.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Meanwhile cheers for posting this [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]

I have kids - not in the Elm Grove area or at secondary school - but it's a timely reminder about stranger danger. It's also posted in the way these things should be, verbatim paste from the school. I'm not sure how any parent can't find this useful. Although at least on NSC it's only nitpicking. On FB I imagine there are people rounding up angry pitchforked mobs to go hunt paediatricians as I type.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I fit this description exactly apart from the hat [emoji15]

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Jesus wept. Of all the things to nitpick about. "Well-meaning" makes it sound as if I'm misguided here. He approached a child, he's a danger to children. - sufficient enough for my child's school to issue a warning. It's not some half-arsed tittle-tattle overheard in the playground.

To be fair given some of the images I have seen this week of children, I think some kids will be fine.

They really do grow up so fast these days.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here