Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I did think you'd spot me quicker

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who says you can never find a police officer when you want one?

:)

You're welcome. Also: Feathers won't be appearing on NSC again.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Internet troll:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Geeesus Christ. How old are you, NNR?

You undo all the goodness on here with your internet pranks and everyone welcoming you. If you think you're being a smartarse, I look forward to you getting banned, you tosspot.

To be fair, anyone who fell for the Feathers guise..... :facepalm:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
For what ?

Folk don't just get banned for being rude and offensive. They also get banned for being utterly tedious and annoying on a repetitive basis.

There are some people who I don't like- but I wouldn't want them banned. There are some people who besmirch me.... but I wouldn't want them banned. There are people who are attention seeking and utter nauseating bores- I like them to be banned. You are in the latter category.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
What took you so long ?

Thought you'd spot me quicker. Anyway the good news is we could be 2nd after the weekend !

I got you in under 30 minutes of your opening post you total ****ing knob.

Hi all,

I'm new here so just saying hello.

I wouldn't be surprised if I've posted this in the wrong place, but haven't had a chance to find my way around this forum yet as there is so much going on. It looks great though so am looking forward to using it. I'm sure I'll have a few questions as well!

My first one is can someone tell me please how to add a profile picture? I've found 'settings' but can't locate a 'user control panel'.

Thanks in advance. :)

Are you not not nick rhodes?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I say keep him, we're his only friends.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This might be a completely CRAZY idea, but why don't you all just ignore him?
It's quite easy.

And with that, I will now end my involvement in this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here