Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Rock Garden. Favour needed

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In case anybody's wondering when the voting runs til (as I was, it's not mentioned on the voting page so far as I can see) the answer is in the confirmatory email that you have to click on for your vote to count:

'Voting runs until 5pm on Wednesday 9th November with the winning park announced at the Fields in Trust Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 30th November.'

:bounce: with a week to go til voting closes

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Even though we still have a week to go before voting closes, i'd just like to say a massive thank you to all on NSC who have voted in this competition (whether it's for the Rockery or another Brighton park)

It really does mean a lot to myself and the people who give up their time free of charge to volunteer with me.

Cheers everyone

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Gone for Tilgate park which is a lovely place

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I live in Crawley and Tilgate Park s a wonderful place. I spend a lot of time there.and so it would be rude not to vote for it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Done!
Thanks for the reminder. I couldn't get past the captcha previously

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I live in Crawley and Tilgate Park s a wonderful place. I spend a lot of time there.and so it would be rude not to vote for it.

No problem. Just a light-hearted tongue in cheek comment. I hope Tilgate Park does well, but not as well as the Rockery!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here