Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Sure does. I use it. Fantastic piece of kit although a bit unstable at times. With the right add-ons installed you could watch possibly any tv channel in the world. For free. Including nearly all sports.

I will gladly give you a proper run down when I see you next at the pub.

Sounds good, thank you Spongy. I'm heading down from S-u-A early on Saturday so will probably see you at your local around midday, A46, M40, M25, M23 and A23 permitting!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Its a media player you can download (for free) that lets you source various streams. Live sports, TV shows, movies. Not everything works perfectly, you have to dig around a bit on live sports particularly to find a good stable stream, but once you've got to grips with it, it works a treat. I've binned off my Sky subscription, wish I'd done it years ago.

Many thanks. I owe you two now, after that Reading pub/parking recommendation :thumbsup:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Sounds good, thank you Spongy. I'm heading down from S-u-A early on Saturday so will probably see you at your local around midday, A46, M40, M25, M23 and A23 permitting!

Any time. After all your help lately it's the least I could do. I now have a final draft ready for handing in on Monday. Well chuffed with it considering its my first ever attempt at a proper written report. I'll send you a copy to have a look.:albion2:

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Any time. After all your help lately it's the least I could do. I now have a final draft ready for handing in on Monday. Well chuffed with it considering its my first ever attempt at a proper written report. I'll send you a copy to have a look.:albion2:

Glad to be of help and best of luck with the HNC. I'm fully expecting you to announce on NSC at the end of the season that you've achieved a distinction on your course and have been promoted to the upper echelons of the corporate elite....no pressure then!:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Never used it. Does it pick up Sky games too?

It picks up everything chap. You don't always need the Sky coverage either - I've watched a lot of PL football on Fox Sports, as the stream is usually more stable and in HD (less people using that feed I guess). Bein Sports is decent as well, and you can pick up lots of Saturday 3pm games. Like I say, its trial and error, just do a bit of fishing around and there's not much you can't find with a bit of patience. I'll be sticking the World Series baseball on shortly. BT Sports are covering it, but I'll probably find a better US feed somewhere. Oh, and the movies work brilliantly, just get the Exodus add-on.

Many thanks. I owe you two now, after that Reading pub/parking recommendation :thumbsup:

No worries, glad to be of assistance :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thanks 4 that.
I managed to get that far.
It every time I click on a block I either get a sold out sign or get a seat chosen for me.
But no stadium views

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no worries , i think you have to log on with your fan number to book the seats you want

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I asume Norwich will bring a full allocation ... 2.5k ?

Norwich have not sold out their allocation after all (originally said sold out) as tickets are now on sale for them.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Its a media player you can download (for free) that lets you source various streams. Live sports, TV shows, movies. Not everything works perfectly, you have to dig around a bit on live sports particularly to find a good stable stream, but once you've got to grips with it, it works a treat. I've binned off my Sky subscription, wish I'd done it years ago.

I was reading up on it and they were talking about setting up a vpn for some of the feeds. Have you needed one or do you operate straight through your broadband router thingy. I.e can it be used as is (I am talking specifically for watching sky sports channels.)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was reading up on it and they were talking about setting up a vpn for some of the feeds. Have you needed one or do you operate straight through your broadband router thingy. I.e can it be used as is (I am talking specifically for watching sky sports channels.)

I've got Kodi installed on a Firestick and on my laptop, it just runs straight from my normal broadband router. Never had any issues.

Kodi is a bit "clunky" on my firestick to be honest though, I don't think its got enough grunt in terms of RAM to run it properly. So I usually use the laptop Kodi, and if I want it on my TV, I just connect the laptop to it with a HDMI cable. Jobs a goodun. Piece of kipling.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I've got Kodi installed on a Firestick and on my laptop, it just runs straight from my normal broadband router. Never had any issues.

Kodi is a bit "clunky" on my firestick to be honest though, I don't think its got enough grunt in terms of RAM to run it properly. So I usually use the laptop Kodi, and if I want it on my TV, I just connect the laptop to it with a HDMI cable. Jobs a goodun. Piece of kipling.

Ok great, I will give it a go. Thanks for the info.

Or we have given them all of E1H

Not possible as we are selling E1G to home fans and segregation of the ESL is E1G AND E1H and would only usually be done to increase the away allocation to about 4600 in the event of a cup tie where we are obliged to offer 15%.

Can't understand why the remainder of E1H has not been released yet as there are no tickets together left on sale and some might not want to buy tickets apart.

Currently avaialble:-

WSU: 19
WSL: 35
South: 12
ESL: 25
ESU: 34

125 + 69 in the 1901 area

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here