Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you never hear said by anyone, ever

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Feel sorry for the kids of today, exams are so much harder than they were when we were young
I read a really well-balanced thoughtful article in the Daily Mail today
The Labour Party is totally united on this issue

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
" Look, its no use you keep chasing me for money....I don't want to pay you "...." Its not that I can't actually pay you....if I was prepared to make savings somewhere else, I could probably muster up most of what I owe you "...." Its just that I would rather not pay you and pay someone else instead "...." I know who I want to pay by preference and you are pretty near the bottom of the list "..." whilst you are on the phone, I was hoping to place another order and extend my, already well-extended, credit terms, just a little bit more "...." I am, after all, a very good customer "

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just played one quick match on football manager, just like I said I would.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"We know we have the right product,our award winning pies really hurt Burnley and Boro last season,together,as a club We're working hard to inflict the same pain on Newcastle and Norwich this season."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ "<anything positive, ever, about the club he pretends to support>"

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Brighton and Hove are so much nicer now days because of the Universities.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Feel sorry for those desperate refugees stuck in Calais . About time our government made provisions for them to travel here and enjoy the benefits of UK citizenship .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wish we could read more of hove born and bred's thought-provoking Albion content. It's amazing he doesn't write for a proper newspaper.

D

Deleted User X18H

I wish we could read more of hove born and bred's thought-provoking Albion content. It's amazing he doesn't write for a proper newspaper.

Hove always has a capital Huh in every context.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here