Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you never hear said by anyone, ever

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Actually charging fans an entrance fee to what is in effect a glorified youth club was an utterly bonkers idea. I honestly do not have the faintest idea what the hell I was thinking the day I came up with that one. Apologies to all, it'll be free again from now on".

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Isn't wonderful seeing Christmas adverts starting to appear on tv and shops getting Christmas tat on display before halloween

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
The American people really are spoiled for choice this election with two candidates of such high calibre.

This non-alcoholic lager tastes better than the real thing.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Crikey , looks I've spent too much time on the Daily Mail and Daily Express web sites .

Our WebMarshall software in the office has at least got something right. :lolol: Sadly, it blocks NSC as well :down:

dailymail.JPG

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I made a massive error of judgement voting Brexit, I just didn't think it through properly, I'm not racist but I just wanted all the immigrants to leave.

I voted remain, but realise now that was a stupid idea. Even more stupid was running around calling leavers racist; I very much regret doing that, and wish to sincerely apologise for it. Now I'm going to stop moaning, or poking around trying to find ways to overturn the referendum by the back door.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I got this email from the Crown Prince of Nigeria who had sadly lost his father and needed some help moving some money out of the country. I sent him my bank account details and 2 days later he deposited £8million in my bank account. Happy days.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Please tourists, move slower, I can wait.

A Yorkshireman saying "I don't have an opinion on that.

Football supporters saying "Can't complain".

Me saying "it's a bit early for a drink".

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
"Rooney for England, :clap2: Rooney for England, :clap2: Rooney for England ...." :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here