Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hilda Ogden DEAD

D

Deleted User X18H

Sad news about our Jean. RIP duck.

And where was Bernard Youens (Stan Ogden) born? Only Hove actually!!

Bernard Popley was born in Sheridan Terrace in 1914. Alfie Bass also had an association with Sheridan Terrace.

I have tried to find a picture of the 1983 Cup Final Replay banner ' we hate Hilda Ogden'

RIP.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
22 years in Last of the Summer Wine, as well.

Dozing this morning listening to the News got confused when I heard a northern voice saying"I'll hit you over the head with a frying pan....." Thought it was another Trump sex assault for a minute.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Haven't watched Corrie for a long time, but Hilda and Stan were always extremely good value. She was a quality actress.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Who was Hilda Ogden? I used to work with a Steve Ogden, was Hilda his mum?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Over the last twenty odd years television has been hit hard by alternative mediums like Sky,internet etc and the Soaps now being broadcast what it seems almost every night the quality has been diluted and tumbling viewing figures bear that out. Character,s like Jack and Vera,Angie and Den,storylines like Alan Bradley and many others have long gone. I am not a fan of American TV i far prefer a British kitchen sink production and maybe i am not alone ? This clip is from 1984 it,s so simple,but so true as who has not been there ? http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhp1J0Usng

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Corrie stopped being any good when Hilda left. I believe I heard earlier (and it may have been mentioned in the thread, haven't read it all) that 26 million people watched that. Half the country.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
She referred to it, obviously incorrectly , as a muriel, obviously not as avid a fan as you think.

I was still in nappies when Hilda was in most of it. Come to think of it, I still should be. :cry:

I'm still gutted about today's match and my correct score bet.

Peace, mate. No worries. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here