Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk out tomorrow?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Argus article sounds promising - although will wait for the line up - the broken toe rumour guy never confirmed source info I note...
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was this what you were referring to or something else...?
This all happened last week so possible he injured himself in training towards the end of this week. Hopefully not!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Seems an interesting new tactic by Wednesday to turn his head after the lights of Hillsborough failed

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Argus article sounds promising - although will wait for the line up - the broken toe rumour guy never confirmed source info I note...
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was this what you were referring to or something else...?

Not seen Argus but sounds similar, yes.

Regardless, I'm told Dunk plays today.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Argus this morning...
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/14803748.Albion_star_Dunk_target_of_bar_punch/
Inexplicably avoids the headline Punch Dunk. Subs on holiday obviously. "Expects to play [v Preston]"

"Albion defender Lewis Dunk suffered a minor injury from a punch as he left a bar in Brighton."

"The incident happened as Dunk and team-mates celebrated the Seagulls’ win at Sheffield Wednesday on October 1.
They were leaving the bar when a punter took a swing, causing Dunk a slight injury requiring a hospital check. No action has been taken by police or the club.
Dunk has trained as normal and is expected to play against Preston, Albion’s first game since their win at Wednesday."

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Punched on the toe..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Argus this morning...
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/14803748.Albion_star_Dunk_target_of_bar_punch/
Inexplicably avoids the headline Punch Dunk. Subs on holiday obviously. "Expects to play [v Preston]"

"Albion defender Lewis Dunk suffered a minor injury from a punch as he left a bar in Brighton."

"The incident happened as Dunk and team-mates celebrated the Seagulls’ win at Sheffield Wednesday on October 1.
They were leaving the bar when a punter took a swing, causing Dunk a slight injury requiring a hospital check. No action has been taken by police or the club.
Dunk has trained as normal and is expected to play against Preston, Albion’s first game since their win at Wednesday."

That is trhe important part.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Geuinely could just be the fact that 'Toe' sounds slightly like 'Nose' and perhaps that is where the confusion came from.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Geuinely could just be the fact that 'Toe' sounds slightly like 'Nose' and perhaps that is where the confusion came from.

You try saying 'nose' with a broken nose (pinch your own nose to simulate the effect - it's less painful) , it sounds a little like 'toes'

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Phew ��

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Sounds like he is playing. I'm not particularly concerned as I would like to see Goldson get some game time before he is forced to come in to cover the inevitable suspension.
Home to Preston seems like the ideal opportunity to get some game time.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here