Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you NSC on the loo?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
There's also the hygiene issue. I don't like reading material in toilets. I live on my PC anyway, so it's not like I don't get the chance to post much :)

Yes, fair point. That daughter of mine never shuts up. I've no idea where she gets it from. Still, mine are older, so I get a few hours peace while they're at school.

Is there much of a hygiene issue with reading materials though? Assuming you're not going to use your mobile (or traditional paper-based device) to actually wipe then...?

I'm not at the point where I need to escape talking yet, more that it helps to have a barricade between us occasionally. Think (very early version of) the great wall vs the mongols.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not at the point where I need to escape talking yet, more that it helps to have a barricade between us occasionally. Think (very early version of) the great wall vs the mongols.
Sorry, are we talking about your bowel movements?

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
You know in the mornings and such.

Does your WIFI stretch into there?

I'll give you the 'it's the most appropriate place to read your s*it Timmy' line for free.

Blimey how big is your gaff if the wifi won't stretch that far!

...........and no I don't, I usually read the BBC headlines, but never say never.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
hand-washing.jpg

I'll give you the

NSC approved method :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here