Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Offical I think I am allergic to Pineapple thread

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's weird how people develop allergies to certain foods for no discernible reason when previously they would eat the same food with no problems. Why does it happen? Do animals have the same kind of problem?

Not just food, my 12 year old daughter was on a special laxitive from the doc due to certain probs, last weekend she developed an allergy to it and her lips and lower face swelled up X3.
By the way she face timed Gaeton Bong today from Plymouth Argyle, just thought I would add that.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't know about an allergy, but pineapple (along with melons and pomegranates) always makes me sick. Well - USED TO make me sick then - I don't touch them now, for obvious reasons.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
In Mexico it was Pina........colada! (had to vary from the tequila):whisky:
Whilst in Madiera, my wife had a yoghurt with her breakfast of which she thought it was banana. Ananas has a spelling resemblance but her inverted face told me the taste did not:lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pineapple, yuck.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
No mouth or lip swelling but I've narrowed down pinapple as a chief cause of awful red raw mouth ulcers, so I avoid. A shame, as raw fresh pineapple is a wonderful thing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here