Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Westworld'

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I just read a review of Ep 2 on Den of Geek - sounds very interesting.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
The start if he first episode is a little slow and confusing but was hooked by the end of it, think it will be a really good series and it has high ratings on IMDB so far!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The start if he first episode is a little slow and confusing but was hooked by the end of it, think it will be a really good series
The problem is, where's it supposed to go? How can we feel for or empathise with the robots? And if they start killing humans, how can it not get closed down?

Knives also seem to be a bit of an oversight. Stabbing robots is not a great idea when it's easy to get it wrong and stab a human by mistake.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Did anybody see this and stick with it? Or like me, did you give up and switch off half way through?

I was expecting something spectacular after watching the original film probably about ten times over the years. Disappointed with this though. So confusing!

I figured out that Dolores was a robot, and the visitor (guest) guy was real, but then he got killed.

Next thing, he was alive again and Ed Harris (Yul Brynner) appeared. However, this time, he's not a robot apparently, he's a real person!!

Like I said, I switched it off but have since read such good reviews, I think maybe I should give it another go.

Unfortunately for you --- anyone who posts on Nsc coming across as an aggressive gaylord will be flamed.
Goodnight :moo:

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Yep it's good. Watching on 123movies.to bit disappointed there's no medieval or Ancient Rome land like the original film but that's budgets for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Would def have ago on the android whores although I'm not to* sure how that would work ???

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/amsterdam-sex-robot-brothel-will-8070584

Amsterdam sex robot BROTHEL 'will help prevent human trafficking and spread of STDs'

All androids are made of bacteria resistant fiber and are flushed for human fluids, therefore guaranteeing no Sexual Transmitted Diseases are transferred between consumers."

However, according to Yeoman and Mars, while the club will help 'the sex industry alleviate all health and human trafficking problems', human sex workers will be put out of business, unable to compete on price and quality of service.

* See signature about use of "to" and "too"

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
The problem is, where's it supposed to go? How can we feel for or empathise with the robots? And if they start killing humans, how can it not get closed down?

Knives also seem to be a bit of an oversight. Stabbing robots is not a great idea when it's easy to get it wrong and stab a human by mistake.

I guess you'll see where it goes if you watch it. You seem to be a seeing the problem, not the solution kinda guy :)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Really good twist in last night's episode - I certainly didn't see it coming, perhaps others did

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I'm 5 in. At present, I'm intrigued mainly, rather than thinking it's an exceptional show. It could easily go the way of Lost if answers don't follow all of the questions.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I have to admit I am enjoying it more than i thought i would, hoping it has a proper ending without everthing left up in the air.

I have not seen the original movie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here