Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I did look at Brightonfans.com but it didn't look very active and hardly anyone was posting so I came here.

I chose the Albion because I wanted a club that was close enough to attend home games occasionally as well as a few away games. That narrowed it down to a few. The others did nothing for me whatsoever. Brighton has to be my favourite place in the UK and I've visited many times, so were top of my list.

I then visited the website and watched videos of all the recent games/interviews on Match player (that I subscribe to) and was impressed by what I saw.

I like this team and want to support them. Simple as that. :)

What was your previous team then ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If the albion held a "meet the players" night, would you turn up ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I did look at Brightonfans.com but it didn't look very active and hardly anyone was posting so I came here.

I chose the Albion because I wanted a club that was close enough to attend home games occasionally as well as a few away games. That narrowed it down to a few. The others did nothing for me whatsoever. Brighton has to be my favourite place in the UK and I've visited many times, so were top of my list.

I then visited the website and watched videos of all the recent games/interviews on Match player (that I subscribe to) and was impressed by what I saw.

I like this team and want to support them. Simple as that. :)

Palace Tw*t

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
I'm gonna feel a bit bad if he/she ends up being genuine..

You should feel bad. So should all the others who try to drive genuine new members away as soon as they arrive.

I decided to become a bronze member earlier so now I'm officially a Seagull.

And why should I answer all these questions I'm being bombarded with, when hardly any of you could be bothered to answer mine?

Jeez, there's some nasty people on here.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You should feel bad. So should all the others who try to drive genuine new members away as soon as they arrive.

I decided to become a bronze member earlier so now I'm officially a Seagull.

And why should I answer all these questions I'm being bombarded with, when hardly any of you could be bothered to answer mine?

Jeez, there's some nasty people on here.

Palace tw*t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here