Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Chris Hawkins knows he isn't cool, but just likes good music. Keaveny has mostly good taste, but is far too interested in being a 'character'. He could probably fit in another 5-10 records if he wasn't so interested in the sound of his own voice. He tries to be an anti-DJ, but is just as formulaic and annoying as the local radio DJs he is trying to parody.

On the money

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
I love Radio 6 music but find Shaun Keaveny on the morning show an annoying **** who tries too hard to be cool. Can anyone help/advise?

I too love 6 music, but find Liz Kershaw to be the most annoying, by a distance. The Huey show, right before hers, is excellent though

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I too love 6 music, but find Liz Kershaw to be the most annoying, by a distance. The Huey show, right before hers, is excellent though
She is annoying. Huey, RadMac, Lauren, Mary Anne, Craig Charles, Lamo, Lard all excellent though.

Keavney I can cope with but the continuous "I'm really shit" gag does grind at times.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

I can never listen to Huey without thinking of him losing it on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, and whenever he says 'Love and peace y'all' during his show the image of him smashing that mug in a rage pops into my mind.
:D

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Why does everyone keep asking if I'm Nick Rhodes? I've no idea what you're talking about.

Is he the one from Duran Duran?

You have to to be around sixty if you were into The Sweet.
That's my age. Even I have heard of Nick Rhodes.
Your palarce.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No, I'm not a younger supporter (unfortunately) and Duran Duran were not my thing.

My youth consisted of Sweet (amazingingly brilliant), Mud, Bay City Rollers and David Cassidy

Do you have any views on Leyton Orient ?

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
You've been on here a while now - have you not read any other threads?

I've just looked through the first three pages and can't find any threads about Nick Rhodes or Duran Duran so I still have no idea what he has to do with me or this forum.

Why doesn't somebody just tell me?

Better still, it would be nice if somebody could answer my original questions.

Anyone?

I've just looked through the first three pages and can't find any threads about Nick Rhodes or Duran Duran so I still have no idea what he has to do with me or this forum.

Why doesn't somebody just tell me?

Better still, it would be nice if somebody could answer my original questions.

Anyone?

What's your opinion of Oxford, and in particular its spires?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here