Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans abroad, where did you bump into your fellow fans?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ha ha, I struggled with that to begin with. I think he means he watched a game between Ashford and Godal MING where I come from. Does that make more sense?
So he knew someone who threw his mates at an Ashford v Godalming game. Sounds like a Parky guest with anecdotes like that. Still don't know what it has to do with the Channel Islands either.

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
Antigua. 2007. Spotted an unusual Albion shirt (green chest, white sleeves) and got talking. Still catch up at the Amex.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
My mates name is Les and he is from Littlehampton way. Nice to know there is at least one more here though.

I don't know if Roger is still a big Albion fan but he always liked his football. He's into cycling in a big way so if you see a Brit on a bike it may well be him. He was brought up in Rottingdean.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
On that

89362588_o.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ichmeler, in Turkey.

Not only that, it was [MENTION=148]Safeway[/MENTION] and his missus

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
So he knew someone who threw his mates at an Ashford v Godalming game. Sounds like a Parky guest with anecdotes like that. Still don't know what it has to do with the Channel Islands either.

Isn't Mates a brand of condom? So, as I understand it, he was luzzing used johnnies at an Ashford match

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I was a bit pissed in a restaurant in Sydney and started singing, Seagulls, Seagulls as I was surrounded largely surrounded by Man U fans after they had just won the Champions League.

Then suddenly someone got up from another table and started singing "He played for Brighton and Hove Albion And he's name is Peter Ward....."

It was a fantastic moment, and everyone else looked bemused.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Whilst in Ibiza my lads were playing 5-a-side in Albion home kits, when a Dutch lad turns up in a Volt "Manu" shirt.

Got chatting with the Dutch Father who said that Elvis had played for their local side and they knew him quite well and now support Albion becuase of this relationship. I resisted the temptation to say I wouldn't have him cutting oranges let alone playing but it was nice to meet adopted Albion fans.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I bumped into some Chelsea fans from Shoreham that shouted Seagulls at me in Egypt, we became good friends, does that count?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
At a campsite in France. I was wearing a promotion t shirt, heard Seagulls, and there were a couple,with a young baby, who lived near Poets Corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here