Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans abroad, where did you bump into your fellow fans?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
If Jersey is abroad then in some bar by the inter island ferry port.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
1978. Trailways bus from Washington DC to Charlottesville. Only started talking as we approached our destination.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sydney. Although I doubt whether there is many points for that one.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Alderney half way along the harbour wall , also some compelling evidence scratched into volcanic Rock at Cala'n Bosch,menorca.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Alderney half way along the harbour wall , also some compelling evidence scratched into volcanic Rock at Cala'n Bosch,menorca.

20160926_082104.jpg

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Cheers Bar Javea Port. There is 2 of us. It's an Arsenal bar but have had great fun chanting "You only sing when you're winning" etc. They take it quite well, condescending *******s!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Both times I've been to 'remote' parts of the world (Bora Bora and Mauritius) I've bumped into Albion fans. In Mauritius it was someone who used to sit in the row behind me at Withdean!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Funny enough a Brighton fan i know threw mates at a Ming v Ashford game at Imber Court.
I have read that 10 times and have no idea what you are saying. Why did he throw mates at a Ming? What is a Ming?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Cheers Bar Javea Port. There is 2 of us. It's an Arsenal bar but have had great fun chanting "You only sing when you're winning" etc. They take it quite well, condescending *******s!

I have an old school friend who has a holiday home in Javea and has, I believe, moved there permanently from Newhaven in the last month. First name is Roger. Any connection?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Both times I've been to 'remote' parts of the world (Bora Bora and Mauritius) I've bumped into Albion fans. In Mauritius it was someone who used to sit in the row behind me at Withdean!

Lots of Albion fans in Mauritius there is a seaside village called Albion.
I met an Albion fan at the coliseum in Rome.wonder if he is on this board it was in 2012

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I have an old school friend who has a holiday home in Javea and has, I believe, moved there permanently from Newhaven in the last month. First name is Roger. Any connection?
My mates name is Les and he is from Littlehampton way. Nice to know there is at least one more here though.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I have read that 10 times and have no idea what you are saying. Why did he throw mates at a Ming? What is a Ming?

Ha ha, I struggled with that to begin with. I think he means he watched a game between Ashford and Godal MING where I come from. Does that make more sense?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here