Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all those with either a positive or negative opinion of Donald Trump

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I believe it is Lowest Common Denominator or Soundbite politics.

Just say out loud what some people are thinking, and people with either love it or hate it.
Words to the effect of:-

'It's not the job of the President to speak down to the electorate.
It's my job to raise their understanding' - Jed Bartlet

I wish I could find the exact quote.
Hard as it is to believe, Aaron Sorkin does better writing than me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully even more Trump foot will be put in it at tonights debate.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Interesting that this video/audio suddenly surfaces at this particular moment, late in the campaign, to cause maximum damage, in the middle of the debates plus of course no chance for a Republican replacement candidate.

I wonder how the Washington Post obtained this footage, concerned citizen or elite/establishment/liberal plot ....

Conspiracy theorists rejoice.

:mad:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Interesting that this video/audio suddenly surfaces at this particular moment, late in the campaign, to cause maximum damage, in the middle of the debates plus of course no chance for a Republican replacement candidate.

I wonder how the Washington Post obtained this footage, concerned citizen or elite/establishment/liberal plot ....
:

You need to get help...

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
My psychiatrist agrees with you. Seriously though the timing is rather convenient don't you think?

Everything is meant to be. I wouldn´t get too worried about it. It´s all one big pantomime show.

Maybe you should consider spending more time with your psychiatrist? You never know, Love can come in the most strangest of ways....

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Everything is meant to be. I wouldn´t get too worried about it. It´s all one big pantomime show.

Maybe you should consider spending more time with your psychiatrist? You never know, Love can come in the most strangest of ways....

If the thought of Trump's tiny orange fingers anywhere near the nuclear button isn't something to worry about then I'm not sure what is.

As for your kind advice did you hear that saying in Wales by any chance?

:sheep:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
It's effectively a two party election and of those that vote a large percentage will vote as they always have, leaving the swing states holding the balance of power.

People across the world have lost faith in the establishment and Trump is seen as the anti-establishment candidate to many.

The establishment has found this old and extremely offensive recording releasing it at the very moment to cause most harm to his campaign.

The establishment is trying to finish him off both Democrate and Republican parties if successful this will join the annuals of conspiracy.

Trump has not denied the fact he said these offensive things about women but the timing of their release together with the establishments universal condemnation feels well planned.

Compaire to other political exposures where fellow politicians, partners and aligned press trot out in defence of the undependable in this case it dose not appear to be the case, but if Trump toughs it out and the Republican Party don't drop him it will still all hindge on the swing states.

Julian Assange is releasing leaked Clinton emails on a weekly basis. Both sides are at it.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Conspiracy theorists rejoice.

:mad:

My expert advice says it's too late for the Republicans anyway, postal voting has already started.

But where exactly? Antarctica? Moonbase Alpha?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://www.buzzfeed.com/laurasilve...-women-just-al?utm_term=.knajz3jaq#.lo8KErK9b

Sorry it's buzzfeed, but a quote is a quote. Farage and Trump really are two of the most unappealing figures in politics. Unsavoury, defending the indefensible and dare I say it, dangerous. People with this kind of sick attitude and broken moral compass should not be allowed anywhere near politics. Unfortunately political history is littered with such figures from all persuasions. How these ********s managed to manipulate people into voting in favour of them or their ideals is frightening. Masses being controlled by malevolent narcissists. Dangerous times.

Hilary Clinton is just as malevolent and evil as Farage and Trump imo

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
https://www.buzzfeed.com/laurasilve...-women-just-al?utm_term=.knajz3jaq#.lo8KErK9b

Sorry it's buzzfeed, but a quote is a quote. Farage and Trump really are two of the most unappealing figures in politics. Unsavoury, defending the indefensible and dare I say it, dangerous. People with this kind of sick attitude and broken moral compass should not be allowed anywhere near politics. Unfortunately political history is littered with such figures from all persuasions. How these ********s managed to manipulate people into voting in favour of them or their ideals is frightening. Masses being controlled by malevolent narcissists. Dangerous times.

Hilary Clinton is just as malevolent and evil as Farage and Trump imo
Nige knows about these things.

CsejmGuXYAAqLrU.jpg

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The Democrats have always been the slave masters to the blacks of America. The only difference these days is the Democrats control their black slaves and act as their slave masters through their dependency on welfare.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I imagine there are swathes of the mid-west and the south who just see a man, a white man, have no idea about politics, don't care about politics, as long as it's a white man, not a black man, and not a woman that's good enough, and they'll make a stop off at the local polling office on their way from their trailer to a NASCAR rally driving either a 1998 model Dodge Neon or a Pontiac Grand Am. God bless America and the Constitution.

I think you'll find a lot of those mid-west people are better versed in their nations constitution and all that comes with it than the liberal wowsers who claim to be the enlightened elite of the US in the big cities.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe because he verbalises stuff that most decent people would not even think.

I've just realised I've just described you which is no doubt why you're endorsing him.

You know your first sentence shortens to "decent people dont think" right?

So your second sentence says Im a thinker.

Thanks.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here