Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shakin' Stevens Tour dates 2017

Parchie

Jan 9, 2014
If he realised how big he is in Tallinn he'd never leave. I was in a decent club with the dj playing nice happy house and then a stars on 45 type shaky mix cuts in and the place went absolutely banzai

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
If he realised how big he is in Tallinn he'd never leave. I was in a decent club with the dj playing nice happy house and then a stars on 45 type shaky mix cuts in and the place went absolutely banzai

Happened to me one night in Tain in Scotland . The dj playing the tunes of the time nobody of the dancefloor of the pub ,All of a sudden he puts a Suzi Quatro track on and it went mental . Said tune finished and everyone left the floor.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

The place went absolutely ' BANZAI ' ????? :shrug::shrug:
What does that mean?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was expecting to see Shakin Stevens RIP - Instead we get Shakin Stevens Tour Dates

Did you cry just a little bit?

(one for the kids there)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure why, but I've always had the slight impression that the Welsh Elvis might, underneath the public facade, be a bit of a knob. There may or may not be evidence to support this theory out there.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Me and 2 mates are provisionally up for seeing Shaky as a bit of laugh in May next year at The White Rock, provided we can buy tickets the week before.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Michael Barratt (born 4 March 1948), known as Shakin' Stevens, is a platinum-selling Welsh rock and roll singer and songwriter who was the UK's biggest-selling singles artist of the 1980s.

I know Wikipedia isn't always the most reliable of sources....that can't really be true...can it??

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Did you cry just a little bit?

(one for the kids there)

Late Saturday night / Sunday morning......................floods of tears as pissed........well maybe not floods. I have lots clients from the 80s. Shaky is not one of them.....Thankfully

Ask me again when sober ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not one tear dropped form my eye so far. Ask me again if he dies before me

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Michael Barratt (born 4 March 1948), known as Shakin' Stevens, is a platinum-selling Welsh rock and roll singer and songwriter who was the UK's biggest-selling singles artist of the 1980s.

I know Wikipedia isn't always the most reliable of sources....that can't really be true...can it??

I think you'll find its true I also believed he appeared on top of the pops more than any other artist rock on shaky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shaking Stevens was a basically a karaoke rock and roller first time around and about 20 years too late too

I thought and think he was shit :smile:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Now here is an act I would love to see (although these days he does remind me of some of my friends dads when i was growing up)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still had more top forty hits than any of your favourites I bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course he did, teenagers buy singles then they grow up. How many male grown ups buy Shakin Stevens records?

Not sure Neil Young and Van Morrison have had a tenth of Shakin Stevens hits :down:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Quakey-Shakey.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here