Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What's happened to PPF these days ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

that is so utterly, utterly, desperate. the penny must be about to start thinking about maybe trying to start dropping around about nowish, shirley?

Not judging by the most recent posts from the majority of leavers at the top of every page of this thread

Leave voters.jpg

Last edited:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Maybe the EU ambassador needs a chat with Mick Lynch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/itvpeston/status/1539731821180731393/video/1

The RMT (one of the founding unions of the Labour movement) were outed from the party by Blair on clause 4 which is key to their support for Brexit…….now the Blairites are back in the ascendancy again they must hate the likes of Mick Lynch.

They can’t face both ways………

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Maybe the EU ambassador needs a chat with Mick Lynch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/itvpeston/status/1539731821180731393/video/1

The RMT (one of the founding unions of the Labour movement) were outed from the party by Blair on clause 4 which is key to their support for Brexit…….now the Blairites are back in the ascendancy again they must hate the likes of Mick Lynch.

They can’t face both ways………

...or maybe the EU ambassador knows more of the complexities around Brexit than any of the rest of us. I respectfully suggest you watch and learn before passing judgement.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

that is so utterly, utterly, desperate. the penny must be about to start thinking about maybe trying to start dropping around about nowish, shirley?

I think I've found one penny that's still pretty firmly stuck despite the overwhelming evidence :facepalm:

Growing…….you mean advancing eastwards without consent from eu electorates…….a new policy of laubensraum?

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/feb/04/welcome-to-the-most-corrupt-nation-in-europe-ukraine

Good luck to those in the EU.

:lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I think I've found one penny that's still pretty firmly stuck despite the overwhelming evidence :facepalm:

:lolol:

yeah i know. the poor mite has A LOT of emotional investment in the brexit ballsup

the eu is the nazi party................... yeah, right

if britain chooses to have phone chargers that are incompatible with the rest of the world, hang the cost, we shall have them!

how desperate are these people going to get, as it becomes increasingly obvious that brexit is the biggest fukup in our nations history?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

One quote that stood out.

" The huge benefits of the single market – trading freely across borders, with common standards – were never highlighted by Vote Leave, and rarely by the crudely alarmist Remain camp."

It was highlighted by remainers, but people such as the one quoted above chose to ignore it.

But then again we were never supposed to be leave it according to team leave.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
One quote that stood out.

" The huge benefits of the single market – trading freely across borders, with common standards – were never highlighted by Vote Leave, and rarely by the crudely alarmist Remain camp."

It was highlighted by remainers, but people such as the one quoted above chose to ignore it.

But then again we were never supposed to be leave it according to team leave.

Sorry, what daily was that in again?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You’re fighting the wrong battle……you need to start-up the rejoin the EU bus.

That means committing to join the euro…..

https://www.ft.com/content/7cfb85d3-c77a-496f-9934-450f2314d311

Let’s hand over fiscal sovereignty to the ECB……over to you Mario!

I think you must have posted this on the wrong thread, it has no relevance whatsoever to Brexit :shrug:

You do realise that some people were so naïve they believed Johnson, Farage and co, voted to leave the EU and managed to create our very own BRITISH economic crash, which seems to be particularly hitting the working classes, almost as if planned :facepalm:

No predictions needed, it's here and now :shootself

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“ The fishing industry – promised a new lease of life out of the EU – is on the verge of crisis, with rising fuel costs making it almost uneconomic to catch fish, particularly as exporting to the EU is now so burdensome. Trawler crew working on a share of profits now earn less than £3 an hour after diesel is paid for, despite fish being at record prices.”

Oh dear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here