Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Keep those thumbs up :dunce:

I think we need to convince these Brexit supporters to reconsider their views in a face saving way... it's hard admitting to a mistake but that is the only way forward. I suspect many Leave voters crossed their fingers when they put their faith in the mendacious Brexit opinion formers......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think we need to convince these Brexit supporters to reconsider their views in a face saving way... it's hard admitting to a mistake but that is the only way forward. I suspect many Leave voters crossed their fingers when they put their faith in the mendacious Brexit opinion formers......
It is face saving to support joining the Single Market.

In fact, remember "Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the Single Market" so many no doubt voted for a Brexit which included remaining within the SM.

Any "face savers" can simply say they took on trust that we would remain in the SM.

It would solve so many of our country's problems.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Keep those thumbs up :dunce:

And somewhat ironically, you're the only poster who gave me a thumbs up for that :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
It is face saving to support joining the Single Market.

In fact, remember "Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the Single Market" so many no doubt voted for a Brexit which included remaining within the SM.

Any "face savers" can simply say they took on trust that we would remain in the SM.

It would solve so many of our country's problems.

So would triggering article 16

Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really ,that was to enter the common agricultural policy no one was consulted when it morphed into the EU , nice try though

Regards
DF

We were already part of EFTA from 1960 so going into the Common Market was a step further plus any legislation in 1992 was passed by our Parliament via a democratic vote in the HOC. Democracy is not one sided and neither is history.

Jan 30, 2008
We were already part of EFTA from 1960 so going into the Common Market was a step further plus any legislation in 1992 was passed by our Parliament via a democratic vote in the HOC. Democracy is not one sided and neither is history.

It was one sided, no one was consulted outside of Parliament for something that wasn't originally voted for , anyway its all water under the bridge now ad you well know

Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was one sided, no one was consulted outside of Parliament for something that wasn't originally voted for , anyway its all water under the bridge now ad you well know

Regards
DF

Parliament consists of elected members which is democratic.
Funnily enough the European Parliament works the same way.
Democracy is a good thing, isn’t it?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Regards
DF

You've been tempted to respond by the lure of that third crayon, trust me it never works out well for you. I really think two is your limit (and not primary colours) we really don't want you overwhelmed :facepalm:

Wax-Crayon---6-Pcs-6079962_2.jpg

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Regards
DF

Strange how you feel so passionately about supposedly being misled about membership of the EU, yet when it's exposed about blatent lies and broken promises pre and post Brexit you brush it under the carpet, how we should ignore it and move on.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So thick, she thought the workers were chanting Shame on you to P&O, and then joined in, but then realised they were chanting it at her.

She voted for Brexit and against the Bill in October 2021 to prevent fire and rehire.

Brexit chickens coming home to roost as none of the French & Dutch workers were made redundant. The vast majority of EU countries made sure it didn't happen in their own countries (sovereignty) but Britain declined to do so. Project Fear is Project Reality.

[tweet]1504784606607912973[/tweet]

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/nat...-told-shame-you-protest-p-o-ferries-sackings/

Jan 30, 2008
So thick, she thought the workers were chanting Shame on you to P&O, and then joined in, but then realised they were chanting it at her.

She voted for Brexit and against the Bill in October 2021 to prevent fire and rehire.

Brexit chickens coming home to roost as none of the French & Dutch workers were made redundant. The vast majority of EU countries made sure it didn't happen in their own countries (sovereignty) but Britain declined to do so. Project Fear is Project Reality.

[tweet]1504784606607912973[/tweet]

https://www.theargus.co.uk/new s/...-told-shame-you-protest-p-o-ferries-sackings/

Another Remaniac conspiracy theory :lolol: nothing to do with foriegn ownership eh

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here