Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You need to stop damping your pantaloons otherwise you will get sore downstairs and need a good talcing.

We are out……get over it.

Meaning

"I've f***ed you over, I've f***ed me over, I've f***ed everyone over and it has become blindingly obvious that we are now stuck in some sort of ongoing Limbo where we can't implement half of what we agreed, whilst individuals, businesses, industries and the economy take the predicted hiding. I've been shown up as a stupid tit who had no idea what they were voting for and would appreciate if you didn't keep pointing this out, and would prefer if no one mentioned it again :dunce:"

See also

Move on
Brexit is done
Let it go

And yet still don't understand why it is currently impossible to 'Get over it'. 'Move on', 'Get Brexit done' or 'Let it go' due to exactly what they voted for (twice) :facepalm:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Geordie Greig has been replaced as Editor of The Daily Mail. Expect a lurch to the right from the new editor, The Mail was becoming increasingly critical of Johnson in recent weeks..... Now this happens?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This is more good news thanks to the Germans !

Lidl to become UK's highest-paying supermarket

We were promised cheaper food post Brexit, thank goodness the Germans have raced to our rescue !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59306232

One day I hope people will ask " How come Lidl prices are so cheap even though they pay the highest wages of all the High Street supermarkets ? "

Good to see you posting Brexit benefits now .... end the supply of cheap EU Labour = rising wages :thumbsup:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
could be an xmas best seller :lolol:

brexitmug.jpg

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
another step on the path to being the North Korea of Europe

[tweet]1461004228143501313[/tweet]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good to see you posting Brexit benefits now .... end the supply of cheap EU Labour = rising wages :thumbsup:

Pity wage rise are wiped out by inflation and the pay for Brexit tax rise. You don't get richer by making the whole country poorer, you'll soon learn

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
another step on the path to being the North Korea of Europe

[tweet]1461004228143501313[/tweet]

Working Mums have enough to do holding down a job and taking care of the family. George Useless does it again!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Indeed, I can see why you would want a low skill/high wage economy, but see if you can figure out what else will also rise if that's the target :wink:

And on the subject of Brexit on the Brexit thread,

What do you think should replace the Northern Ireland Protocol that you, as an ardent Unionist, campaigned and voted for and have now decided that you don't want ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Pity wage rise are wiped out by inflation and the pay for Brexit tax rise. You don't get richer by making the whole country poorer, you'll soon learn
Ah yes rising Inflation
.. UK 4.2%, euro area average 4.1%, US 6.2% .... Covid is the best thing that could have happened for those who thrive on rubbishing the UK.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ah yes rising Inflation
.. UK 4.2%, euro area average 4.1%, US 6.2% .... Covid is the best thing that could have happened for those who thrive on rubbishing the UK.

I'll try again to fit a relevant question in between your whataboutism

What do you think should replace the Northern Ireland Protocol that you, as an ardent Unionist, campaigned and voted for and have now decided that you don't want ?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Ah yes rising Inflation

I'll try again to fit a relevant question in between your whataboutism

JC, please just say you don't know, and then you've let yourself off, and us

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Ah yes rising Inflation

Rubbishing the UK? Did I vote for a narrow English nationalist government that put a customs border within it, you carry on pal....

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I really am sorry, but I can't help but find stupidity at this level amusing, time and time again :wink:

no need for apologies wato, your reasonable question dictates the options of "this", or "i don't know or care";

it's not difficult, i do it all the time, at work, particually

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Rubbishing the UK? Did I vote for a narrow English nationalist government that put a customs border within it, you carry on pal....

Yes rubbishing the UK across numerous topics, rather sad, but a bit silly to question it as you are well known for it chum ...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
That whole thing is a bit of a mess, isn't it?

indeed, given bungle**** never had a plan in the first case, when and what will the decider in cheif decide to do ? it's only then that the proper, decent people can work out a solution to their problems, and move on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here