Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is a dispiriting analysis of where we are now.... but if enough people are open minded I still think we can challenge and change the tragic trajectory Johnson is leading us on.... time will tell......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYQBRUro4fQ
All we need to do is join the EEA and life will improve for all our citizens ( except for a few of the wealthy elite ).

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This is a dispiriting analysis of where we are now.... but if enough people are open minded I still think we can challenge and change the tragic trajectory Johnson is leading us on.... time will tell......

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The taxpayer is footing a huge bill in the form of both incentives (bribes) and unprecedented tax breaks for these companies.
And the busted flush Tory’s are selling it to us as Brexit benefits. And as usual there’s some people naive enough to buy it.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The taxpayer is footing a huge bill in the form of both incentives (bribes) and unprecedented tax breaks for these companies.
And the busted flush Tory’s are selling it to us as Brexit benefits. And as usual there’s some people naive enough to buy it.

[emoji1787][emoji1303]

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It’s not funny to most taxpayers. Or indeed fans of transparency and truth.

Stop it…I’m on the edge of glory.
I’d rather some of my hard earned taxes went on backing British jobs in a global Britain than subsidies for men of fighting age fleeing war ravaged France in rubber dinghies.
Don’t be upset, there were more than 16 million other silly billys fooled, just like you that fell for remain fibs.
Top of the morning to you [emoji3515]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’d rather some of my hard earned taxes went on backing British jobs in a global Britain than subsidies for men of fighting age fleeing war ravaged France in rubber dinghies.
Don’t be upset, there were more than 16 million other silly billys fooled, just like you that fell for remain fibs.

I can't help but wonder, with your obsessions with self gratification and toiletry habits, whether there may not be another forum more suited to your ....... er ...... interests :sick:

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

alternatively.....

and after you have watched it, top of the morning to you too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WAdB6rSk5s

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Crikey. 100m bung to Nissan !

I suppose he has found some brexit benefits, which the people that voted for it struggle with, a french car company getting a nice windfall courtesy of British taxpayers (will of the people) and European companies benefitting from European costumers not buying UK goods

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We really have shot ourselves in the foot again. What a disaster.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How big a bung did it take this time?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
30 million.

At least this state bailout didn't involve effectively handing money to French government like the Nissan deal

Which industry will we need to proper up next in the post Brexit world?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Anyone else noticed that 'dyed-in-the-wool' Brexit enthusiasts/apologists have taken up parroting the daft language of their 'liar-in-chief' hero, Johnson? So we get facile terms like 'gloomsters and doomsters' along with usual tired old cliches; these posters are devoted apparatchiks, reliant on their master's language as well as his puerile thoughts....

Anyway...... this is an interesting insight into the Brexiter who featured in last night's Panorama programme....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRAsRvgXvtc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here