Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
They more than likely voted to leave the EU.

Pretty clear to me.

Quite strange, 5 years on and some folk still remain (pun) to be unable to accept this simple concept.

Yes, they did vote to leave the EU, but this is more about reasons for doing it and how well founded they were. I know a Tory remainer who voted to leave to “teach his leader a lesson”,so he for one didn’t believe in what he was voting for.

Did Nigel Farage roll over and take it the first time he lost an election? You seem unable to accept that millions of people don’t like what happened.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
A sensible reply - thank you, even if I disagree with your priorities.

And if you don’t like being questioned, you shouldn’t be dishing it out!

One man’s tired rhetoric is another man’s common sense.

Of course we can't really 2nd guess what motivated the leave voters. Other than those who flipped a coin to decide their vote, they each must have had their reasons. I wonder how many, though, were 'really' influenced by that bloody bus? Enough, I think, to have made the difference.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
They more than likely voted to leave the EU.

Pretty clear to me.

Quite strange, 5 years on and some folk still remain (pun) to be unable to accept this simple concept.

It really is turning into the longest tantrum in history, I don’t think the head tilters will ever get over the democratic will of the British people.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It really is turning into the longest tantrum in history, I don’t think the head tilters will ever get over the democratic will of the British people.

The head wobblers didn't get over the 1975 democratic will of the people. That's the big problem with democracy. It changes every time people vote.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

We had Germany +++, now its Turkey -

Now we have a proper reason for a tantrum

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You’re going to get your say in about another 35 years..
I very much doubt there’s going to be an EU to join then.

You wish. Italy, Netherlands and France have had elections in the last five years. All the antiEU parties have been heavily defeated.
In fact, Le Pen has even changed her mind.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You wish. Italy, Netherlands and France have had elections in the last five years. All the antiEU parties have been heavily defeated.
In fact, Le Pen has even changed her mind.

I’m hopefully going to be dead in 35 years, if the oddballs want to rejoin the busted flush, that’s upto them[emoji1303]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I’m hopefully going to be dead in 35 years, if the oddballs want to rejoin the busted flush, that’s upto them[emoji1303]

If it's still going 35 years from now it's not a busted flush. we will never recover from this misadventure built on hatred and lies

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You’re going to get your say in about another 35 years..
I very much doubt there’s going to be an EU to join then.

Speculation...

and er...

speculation.

I hope that will sustain you as the days/weeks/months/years of Brexit drag on....

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

40 years is the record isn't it? We haven't even had a political party form yet with the sole purpose of re-joining. Once we get to that junction we could perhaps call it a tantrum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here