Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Without reading through the thread at all I'm surprised it reached those giddy heights of discourse.

Das Reich & Friends.jpg

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I was hanging in there for some evidence, bit disappointed to be honest , I thought you’d gone away to dig some up, oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As I said, but you didn't note... you can find it with a bit of effort on your part..

Disappointing that you can make a pronouncement and not check to see if it's correct.

Bit of a habit for you....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As I said, but you didn't note... you can find it with a bit of effort on your part..

Disappointing that you can make a pronouncement and not check to see if it's correct.

Bit of a habit for you....
I think you’re confusing yourself, let’s remind ourselves of what you said…
Does accusing a fellow poster of lying about supporting the Albion count as disrespect?

Please do stay and answer that rather than doing your usual thing.....
I did stay and asked you to show me some evidence of me accusing you of lying about being an Albion supporter
Show me the evidence?

And I’m still waiting.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I think you’re confusing yourself, let’s remind ourselves of what you said…

I did stay and asked you to show me some evidence of me accusing you of lying about being an Albion supporter

And I’m still waiting.

I am glad you feel able to stay.

No confusion here; you claimed that I would have called our former home the 'Goldstone' not the 'Goldstone Ground' if I had been a genuine supporter, rather than someone who researched it on Google. Look it up. If I am wrong, I will apologise immediately and I hope you will do the same.

Now please stay on topic....

D

Deleted member 2719

Ah bless, you really have run out of ideas, after fishing failed for you its just flags.

Anyway 165 posts on this thread and still waiting for someone to give an example of how their life has improved, still nothing....
A bit hypercritical considering you have been waving the flag for sometime.

I ditched the last brexit thread yonks ago, because I got fed up with watching the undemocratic dozen on these thread that will probably be saying the same things until the next vote in 45 years.

Just move on, I have.

The lorry park has been truly awful and all those medicines where people have suffered have been truly awful.

Meanwhile, I will back our country to the hilt, or I will move to somewhere else that I will back to the hilt, perhaps the latter may suit you???

Keep flying the flag nicko.:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

b5e58a0ac52242265991f2ab44c2a9fb.jpg

The tolerant and progressive lefties seem to dish out abuse with impunity, nobody seems to want to talk about things anymore..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

None of these characters have had a banning as far as I 'm aware I'm all up for fair treatment but it's obviously not the case in this instance
Regards
DF
Never seen any action either, the rules are clearly there to be broken......:nono:

I would have thought a months ban for regular abuse to fellow posters seems reasonable???

The same guys probably worry about Hancocks slap and tickle as if it's affecting their lives.
But meanwhile they are wading in with real life harm to others mental health on a regular basis.

There is no comparison.:nono:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Never seen any action either, the rules are clearly there to be broken......:nono:

I would have thought a months ban for regular abuse to fellow posters seems reasonable???

The same guys probably worry about Hancocks slap and tickle as if it's affecting their lives.
But meanwhile they are wading in with real life harm to others mental health on a regular basis.

Christ, you're such a drama queen. :ffsparr:

Jan 30, 2008

If you're right of centre you're fair game for insults and abuse it's so obvious, Looney had them sussed years ago
Regards
DF

D

Deleted member 2719

If you're right of centre you're fair game for insults and abuse it's so obvious, Looney had them sussed years ago
Regards
DF
It's weird, why they feel the need to do it and others feel they should back it.
Their posts appear invisible, perhaps the few mods that dish out the bans all have them on ignore and can't see whats going on.:shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
It's weird, why they feel the need to do it and others feel they should back it.
Their posts appear invisible, perhaps the few mods that dish out the bans all have them on ignore and can't see whats going on.:shrug:

They endorse their actions by taking no action it's not rocket science typical lefty behaviour I'm afraid cancel anything you don't want to read
Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Give it a rest....jeez.
The amount of utter shite that's posted with regular monotony by the troll squad is bound to attract some harsh (but well deserved) comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here