Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Yep, that's pretty much Brexit in a nutshell, easier to stay home rather than get medical insurance, a pet passport, a visa, a green card for car insurance, an international driving licence and be subject to HM Customs on the way back with your holiday purchases !

Absolutely this, what a dogs dinner, still the blue British passports are a godsend even though they're made in Europe and many wont be able to afford to use them.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
As the title of your thread suggests ask in 5 years, we’ve only been out 6 Months or so, cool thread though….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5 years since the Brexit Vote, sounds like you've trying to kick the can down the road

Maybe save the Union first...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Brexit 5 years on - How has your life improved??

In the absence of anything positive so far maybe you can suggest the big positive for the next 5 years#

And please, facts not feelings....

Ask me in 5 years you clown [emoji1782]

Edit you’ve changed your reply from what you originally posted [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Edit you’ve changed your reply from what you originally posted [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chin up, you'll come up with something one day

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

What are you most looking forward to in 5 years? Lots of people ask where do you want to be in 5 years?

The floor's yours.........

Jan 30, 2008
Fair play, that did make me chuckle. It's not often but that was pretty funny :smile:

I got my Irish passport. Nice neat,l credit card style that fits in the wallet. None of the One Britain propaganda that filled the U.K. passport I got 18 months ago. And at 35 euro for 5 years it’s an absolute bargain considering it allows me to travel across the EU without question or impediment. So I guess that’s a bonus. If you consider spending out to be in exactly the same position I was in last year a bonus.
Other than that, as this thread has proved, not one benefit to be seen. Just a series of **** ups ranging from mildy inconvenient to business ending for some.
It’s the single most ridiculous act of self sabotage the U.K. has committed in centuries.

https://youtu.be/TCW-1hpD0zY
Regards
DF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Becoming O'Nibble to retain FOM could be a life improvement. Think you're close to becoming the winner

The definition of winning is two homes, driving a train, and having dubious ideas and contradictory beliefs……apparently.

There’s a tap in here for one poster who is pant wettingly obsessed with multiple home ownership.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The definition of winning is two homes, driving a train, and having dubious ideas and contradictory beliefs……apparently.

There’s a tap in here for one poster who is pant wettingly obsessed with multiple home ownership.

There are also one of two that think they'll be spending every winter in Torrevieja fully protected with medical cover on the back of their £99 a year travel insurance policy

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I’ve checked and I’m perfectly dry thank you [emoji6]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, I was happy. Not bothered about EFTA either way, just happy to finally be out of the EU.

You’re not bothered about trade with the biggest market on our doorstep?
Don’t bother answering that, as it’s nonsense.

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm no expert but I dont its been five years yet.

Good thing to leave though, hope Sweden (and everyone else for that matter) do the same thing eventually.

Did we leave 5 years ago?

How time flies.

I think there was also a sandal stuck in the door of democracy for what seemed like years.

Boris got to grips with that and kicked it firmly into touch,

Time to move on, plenty to look forward to. No doubt the sandal wearers will still be harping on about it to one another as they sip their craft beer and stroke their silver beards as they preach to their students.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we get on with it, the future is the important thing.

https://youtu.be/-KAWylrnlvA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here