Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
This what the soggy mattress brigade need.
51a5e0fef81288e4d994208e222202bb.jpg

[emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
Fair enough, that's your answer. If that's your only benefit, then we can all draw conclusions.

Yes we can you're still struggling to accept the referendum result ,on the plus side I dont think it's a personal gain apart from my BLUE BRITISH PASSPORT the fact that we're out of the ECJ the single market and the customs union and control our borders waters ie regaining our Sovereignty was foremost on most peoples minds when they voted to leave ,hope that helps
Regards
DF

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Yes we can you're still struggling to accept the referendum result ,on the plus side I dont think it's a personal gain apart from my BLUE BRITISH PASSPORT the fact that we're out of the ECJ the single market and the customs union and control our borders waters ie regaining our Sovereignty was foremost on most peoples minds when they voted to leave ,hope that helps
Regards
DF

If you would care to explain how these are beneficial, that would be great.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The UK left on 31st December 2020. Last year was the transition year where EU tariffs etc still applied despite having no representation in Brussels.
Now we are starting to feel the results, with very few workers in hospitality, shortage of heavy goods drivers in haulage, farming especially seasonal work, fishing decimated, Northern Ireland trade cut off etc,

You don’t live in the UK, so really don’t understand our situation despite what’s on news channels, or the internet.
His understanding of when we left is obviously closer the mark than the OP's, by several years!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Before the referendum, no-one below a roughly similar age had any say in us being in it!

Before the referendum no-one knew much, if anything, about Farage, Cummings, or any of the other Leave bigots.

The pro-Brexit media in particular propelled them into the limelight in 2016....

Happy to talk about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here