Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 22389

Well, of the 246 who voted for Brexit on the poll at the top of this thread, only 2 are still regularly posting on this thread, the other 244 all having disappeared even though plenty of them are still active elsewhere on NSC, the majority still under the same accounts.

6 months in and none of them can put up even the weakest of defences against any single element of what has now become an obvious, complete and utter clustersf***

I wonder what these under 1% of Brexit supporters have in common :dunce:

You seriously need to get a hobby away from Brexit. Have a lovely day.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You seriously need to get a hobby away from Brexit. Have a lovely day.

I'll take that as a no then.

I have to say I'm somewhat surprised that ardent Brexit supporters such as yourselves who have 'moved on' still hang on my every post in the Brexit thread :wink:

And besides, I wouldn't expect you to take any responsibility for all the issues you have created.

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I voted out it happened, that was 4yrs ago. It's a pity some sore muppets just cant get over it and move on like the majority. You keep sniping though I'm sure someone cares

I think you mentioned your voting choice before.

But you still don't seem to understand that no one is bothered about your preference from 5 years ago. Or mine.

People care about the impact; you just seem annoyed that those who didn't choose your option are highlighting the cost of Brexit.

Are you still a believer who thinks anyone who disagrees with you is unpatriotic? That was your snipe a while ago.... I am sure someone cares.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I voted out it happened, that was 4yrs ago. It's a pity some sore muppets just cant get over it and move on like the majority. You keep sniping though I'm sure someone cares
I voted IN.

But I would have been happy with the OUT that was promised.

ie "The European free trade zone from Iceland to the Russian border and we WILL be part of it" ( Gove ).

ie That "Absolutely nobody is even talking about threatening our place in the Single Market" ( aka 'The Sunlit Uplands' )( Hannan)

ie "We could be like Norway" which Farage waxed lyrical about on occasion.

Call out the liars ---^. Boot out those that need booting out. Fix the mess.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I voted IN.

ie "The European free trade zone from Iceland to the Russian border and we WILL be part of it" ( Gove ).

ie That "Absolutely nobody is even talking about threatening our place in the Single Market" ( aka 'The Sunlit Uplands' )( Hannan)

Problem is we have the biggest liar of all at the helm.

He may be a master at gaslighting a significant proportional of the population but these lies are now confronting reality.

Nearly 5 years, so much mess, no much damage but yet for so little in return.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Off now, but thanks to everyone for their well researched, detailed and lucid contributions to the 'Northern Ireland Protocol alternative' debate, particularly from some of the less regular contributors.

Maybe we can do 'How to implement Import controls without emptying shelves' same time tomorrow ?

That's if the lack of HGV drivers don't empty the shelves first :wink:

Stay positive :bigwave:

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Problem is we have the biggest liar of all at the helm.

He may be a master at gaslighting an element of the population. But all the time he is there the very existence of our country hangs in the balance.
Well yes.

Nothing will change until The Prime Minstral's enchantment is broken.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I voted IN.

yeah but then you wouldn't be a true Brexiter. To convert to the other side you puit Scrutiny, expectation, reason and reality in the bin and replace it with a Union Jack

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Off now, but thanks to everyone for their well researched, detailed and lucid contributions to the 'Northern Ireland Protocol alternative' debate, particularly from some of the less regular contributors.

Maybe we can do 'How to implement Import controls without emptying shelves' same time tomorrow ?

I know, you just tell the people in Northern Ireland to move on

Jan 30, 2008

You wont be missed :wave:
Regards
DF

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It actually 5 years, its the Tory government that can't get over it. They can't even honour the International treaty they signed up to under their own self imposed deadline in the middle of a pandemic...

Who's the muppets?

The muppet was the Tory remainer in charge who gave the go ahead for the vote in the 1st place. So cocksure of winning like most of you thought it would be a walk in the park. The constant drip of scare stories from the remain side pushed it the other way. Its been constant bleating eversince. Strangely it's most vociferous on here

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
The muppet was the Tory remainer in charge who gave the go ahead for the vote in the 1st place. So cocksure of winning like most of you thought it would be a walk in the park. The constant drip of scare stories from the remain side pushed it the other way. Its been constant bleating eversince. Strangely it's most vociferous on here

Why are you still regurgitating a five year old event and criticising others about it?

The issue is about what is happening now! What is it about that statement you don't understand?

Maybe if you watch this, it will bring you a bit more up to date. Not bleating about history, just giving you information about the present.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvsSP0v9n3k&t=634s

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

That would be constant drip of scare stories such as

There not being a feasible solution to the Irish Border,
Record falls in British Exports pushing exporting companies out of business,
That we would be incapable of implementing Import controls and leave our borders open to smuggling, tax avoidance and undercutting of British businesses,
That we would annihilate the British fishing industry,
That our services industry would haemorrhage business to all areas of the world
That any 'new' trade deals would endanger our farming and agriculture sectors
Artists, musicians, fashion, fruit picking, HGV drivers Etc, etc, etc

Those sort of 'scare stories' :shrug:

Brexit is over, you won, be happy. But at least spare a thought for the industries, businesses and people who are going to have to pay for your 50 piece and tea towel with their livelihoods.

I obviously wouldn't expect you to take any responsibility for it. Of course it's all Cameron's fault :facepalm:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Cameron called the referendum to save the Conservative and Unionist Party, he failed they are now the Conservative and English Nationalist Party

The tragedy of Brexit is I did think there would be some upsides, but all we've got so far is huge economic and reputational damage and a major constitutional crisis to come

Little wonder Putin was so happy 5 years ago

Happy now?

Jan 30, 2008
That would be constant drip of scare stories such as

There not being a feasible solution to the Irish Border,
Record falls in British Exports pushing exporting companies out of business,
That we would be incapable of implementing Import controls and leave our borders open to smuggling, tax avoidance and undercutting of British businesses,
That we would annihilate the British fishing industry,
That our services industry would haemorrhage business to all areas of the world
That any 'new' trade deals would endanger our farming and agriculture sectors
Artists, musicians, fashion, fruit picking, HGV drivers Etc, etc, etc

Those sort of 'scare stories' :shrug:

Brexit is over, you won, be happy. But at least spare a thought for the industries, businesses and people who are going to have to pay for your 50 piece and tea towel with their livelihoods.

I obviously wouldn't expect you to take any responsibility for it. Of course it's all Cameron's fault :facepalm:
You should listen to our Jeff for some inspiration

https://youtu.be/N61XM0KKTZs
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Cameron called the referendum to save the Conservative and Unionist Party, he failed they are now the Conservative and English Nationalist Party

The tragedy of Brexit is I did think there would be some upsides, but all we've got so far is huge economic and reputational damage and a major constitutional crisis to come

Little wonder Putin was so happy 5 years ago

Happy now?

funny how Brexiters say you should move on yet they are the only ones who talk about the referendum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here