Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I’ve come to one conclusion, you aren’t going to provide me with a list of Brexit Negatives that will affect me!

By Jove, I do believe it's finally sunk in and he's understood :dunce:

Your question would have a degree of validity if I’d asked for a list of positives.

Seeing as you know so much about the negatives of Brexit perhaps you can provide me with a list of how Brexit has negatively impacted me?
You think I'm going to spend any part of my 'slowly expiring life' trying to explain in terms simple enough for you to understand what you have done to yourself. As you take great delight in pointing out, I don't have that long left :dunce:

:bigwave:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You won’t be able to resist, you’ll be back with the list at some point, come on I’ll give you three days to tell me “what I’ve apparently done to myself “

Good luck x
No I haven’t, give me a list of things YOU think that have affected ME negatively as a result of Brexit, Watford Edit doesn’t fancy the task so maybe you can, no need for explanations, just the things you think affect me as a result of Brexit [emoji106]
You really don't get it do you ? It's not listing the negatives, that's simple. It's trying to put it into language that you would understand that nobody is prepared to take on :lolol:

No Mr Edit, list the negatives that you think have/will affect me, to quote you,“done to yourself”

I’m still waiting? Maybe the Gammon can help, what about Nick, anyone?
And now he is repeatedly insisting that someone else should take the time to try and explain to him, in simple terms that he would be capable of understanding, what he has done :facepalm:

Now that didn't take long did it, only a few days. And after all that he then wonders why people won't try and explain things to him :lolol:

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
By Jove, I do believe it's finally sunk in and he's understood :dunce:

Now that didn't take long did it, only a few days. And after all that he then wonders why people won't try and explain things to him :lolol:

Mr Edit I don’t need you to keep hiding behind all this waffle, I don’t need explanations, just some examples of negative aspects of Brexit that you feel will impact on me, come on surely after all the negatives of Brexit you can pin some that will negatively impact on me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
So I’m just checking which part of any of Brighton’s grounds had an area know as Lever, oh my days, you’re not a Brighton fan are you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

...so - a place you stood in the Goldstone Ground days; me too! Of course I will ignore the puerile comment and rather repetitive emoticons.

'Chicken Run' clearly has positive connotations for you...

Mine has positive connotations for me!

Anything you wish to contribute about Brexit now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here