Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cool.

Extra tired and sleepy lorry drivers thundering along our roads.

:facepalm:

Boris and his supporters have already needlessly killed thousands with his woeful handling of Covid, a few extra innocent pedestrians and road users won’t make much difference.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've just watched our wonderful PM Johnson on the news say people should prepare for an 'Australian type relationship'

And Leave voters have been moaning for years that 'remoaners' considered them naïve and thick. Talk about kicking someone when they are down :lolol:

I can even understand the people who are going to get very angry in the next few weeks, but it is what you voted for. I would suggest that before you get very angry, please try and make sure you are aiming in the right direction this time.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

hqdefault.jpgbORIS.jpg

As I pointed out 5 years ago and many times since, I'm really not the enemy :shrug:

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Goodbye workers' rights

[tweet]1336727215522914304[/tweet]

The temporary relaxation is being used according to EU law (still in transition) - Article 14(2) Regulation (EC) No 561/2006, which permits such a suspension in exceptional circumstances.
If its “goodbye workers rights” , why do the EU permit such a suspension by law?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Amusing seeing someone who has spent years saying no deal won't/ couldn't possibly happen now talking up a no-deal outcome :lolol::facepalm::lolol:

With all these different accounts and disappearing and re-appearing, you've confused yourself now haven't you, If you have a look (it's the Internet, it's all there in black and white) you will see that from the point Johnson became leader, I said No deal was my preference, and from the moment he got a majority in the GE I said No deal was most likely :facepalm:

Maybe you should try one of your other accounts, it's time for dinner for me (I assume you haven't taken my advice on getting some friends, a job or a relationship - just the one between all your various accounts would make a huge difference. Trust me, I'm really not the enemy) :bigwave:

It looks like a few people got angry at the same time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I suppose this end game was inevitable, ultimately you have to have an agreement between the EU and a non EU country and then you have to agree how any disputes over the rules of the agreement will be arbitrated.
The UK only has " Sovereignty" left on its list of Brexit pluses so it can't be seen to give any ground by accepting the EU courts as being able to pass judgement on any disputes, ergo, the swivel eyed headbanging loons of the Tory Party win..... Although they have absolutely no idea of what they have " Won" or the cost in jobs, international co-operation, security, workers rights and.... Money.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
More grate news as we are exporting £100 BILION to Germany as soon as Brexit takes place

Always said they need us more than we need them

We are the bigliest winners here

Morgan Stanley Brexit.jpg

Regards

DF

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
'No deal' will be the end of the Tory party for a decade.

And they no longer have the Corbyn get-out-of-jail-free card.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Of course you don't like those who challenge your world view. That's who you are. You know little/nothing about me and so make it up.

I dont mind people challenging my worldview in the slightest. Its a free country. I am not a wet blanket and quite prepared to defend my outlook even if others disagree.
Unlike you of course who becomes meth squack insulted at being challenged on your undemocratic loon worldview.
You should own it. Its yours, even if you really shouldn`t be so proud of it.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I dont mind people challenging my worldview in the slightest. Its a free country. I am not a wet blanket and quite prepared to defend my outlook even if others disagree.
Unlike you of course who becomes meth squack insulted at being challenged on your undemocratic loon worldview.
You should own it. Its yours, even if you really shouldn`t be so proud of it.

You have nothing new to offer then.
Never mind. Stay safe.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
With all these different accounts and disappearing and re-appearing, you've confused yourself now haven't you, If you have a look (it's the Internet, it's all there in black and white) you will see that from the point Johnson became leader, I said No deal was my preference, and from the moment he got a majority in the GE I said No deal was most likely :facepalm:

Maybe you should try one of your other accounts, it's time for dinner for me (I assume you haven't taken my advice on getting some friends, a job or a relationship - just the one between all your various accounts would make a huge difference. Trust me, I'm really not the enemy) :bigwave:

It looks like a few people got angry at the same time.

No need to explain old boy, as you say it's all in your back catalogue - no-deal won't happen, anyone that thinks it will is a moron, no infrastructure in place etc Just continuing your excellent predictions track record .. Brexit won't happen being my personal favourite :lolol:

Speaking of relationships please pass on my best wishes/sympathies to Mrs Wz .... what a saint that woman must be. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here