Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1290305737697062912[/TWEET]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Iain Dumwit Smith voted the WA through. They all did. Did he not read it?

Not only that. The original Bill contained a provision for Parliament to scrutinise the WA "line by line". After the GE, this element was removed and whipped through the House,

So, not only did the government pass the Bill, it actively discouraged any examination of what it contained. It seems bizarre to complain about it now

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Not only that. The original Bill contained a provision for Parliament to scrutinise the WA "line by line". After the GE, this element was removed and whipped through the House,

So, not only did the government pass the Bill, it actively discouraged any examination of what it contained. It seems bizarre to complain about it now

It's no wonder people are leaving this country at such a rate.

Jan 30, 2008
[QUOwTE=GrizzlingGammon;9447065]You are housed at the taxpayers expense. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones[/QUOTE]
Oh dear another clueless fool:lolol: how about your views on illegal migrants living in hotels at the tax payers expence ???
Regards
DF

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
[QUOwTE=GrizzlingGammon;9447065]You are housed at the taxpayers expense. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Oh dear another clueless fool:lolol: how about your views on illegal migrants living in hotels at the tax payers expence ???
Regards
DF[/QUOTE]

So you work and don't claim benefits?

I've not watched your video and won't. I don't want my account associated with your dodgy far right friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here