Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No one's worrying , wer'e out of the EU, who in their right mind would want to hand over millions to bail out other Countrys ,the days of the EU mugging off UK tax payers has finished :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

The concept of 'charity' really is lost on you. But then, many normal, human concepts are.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No one's worrying , wer'e out of the EU, who in their right mind would want to hand over millions to bail out other Countrys ,the days of the EU mugging off UK tax payers has finished :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

Like I say, not your concern. Never has been. You don’t pay tax because you don’t work.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Vodafone (yes a UK company) to float towers business in Frankfurt instead of London, another Brexit blow to the head

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Regards
DF

i must say that it appears that the concept of the UK tax payer may be a thing of the past ....nice to see all these " British":shrug: companies setting up in Germany......proust...:cheers:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Yes, we have been historically net contributors to the EU Budget and there's no point in denying this. For some Brexiteer this was in in itself sufficient to want us out (oh how we remember that bus). Statistically, it would be a bit odd if every country got back exactly what they put in - and we are not the biggest net contributor. But notwithstanding this, it's been illustrated time and time again that the benefits of membership in terms of GDP growth far outweigh this figure.

We'll find out for real in January and beyond.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
i must say that it appears that the concept of the UK tax payer may be a thing of the past ....nice to see all these " British":shrug: companies setting up in Germany......proust...:cheers:

The contributions the UK paid to the EU were a pittance relative to the whole economy. ppf is penny wise and pound foolish

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The contributions the UK paid to the EU were a pittance relative to the whole economy. ppf is penny wise and pound foolish

yes yes yes but they forced thousands of old folk to upgrade their central heating and insulation in order to get a certificate before they could sell their houses which is why so many old folk voted leave ......i never got involved in this debate because i don't live there any more ......on the surface leaving the EU may have looked like a good idea but i think the political bollocks that has ensued over the transition is a bloody disgrace quite frankly.

Jan 30, 2008

They'll come sloping back to the UK when the EU collapses, what goes around comes around
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bit of "vote leave" nostalgia to brighten up a grey summers day...

Capture.JPG

#brexitlies

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
More hypocrisy from Yaxley-Lennon. He who hates immigrants and wanted to stop Freedom of Movement.....

is emigrating to Spain.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
More hypocrisy from Yaxley-Lennon. He who hates immigrants and wanted to stop Freedom of Movement.....

is emigrating to Spain.

Apparently complaining about the new quarantine regs stopping him getting back to attend demonstrations.

I think we need to start running a "Brexiteer of the week" on here...

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Brexiteer of the week? With the amount of companies, and initiators of this mess leaving for Europe, and elsewhere, including the Brexit Jihadi politicians applying for European residency for themselves and families, it could be a long list to choose from.

As Cummings said “a hard rain is coming”

Its a shame that it wasnt pointed out that, with no fecking plan, and the idiots in government negotiating an exit, it would turn into a cluster****. Oh wait, that was project fear wasnt it, carry on.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here