Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
FB_IMG_1595497784331.jpg

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Just heard M. Barnier's press conference. Clearly there's a lot of frustration and posturing on both sides. It seems that a Canada style deal is very unlikely. It could be that any sort of deal will hinge on fishing rights. How odd - in a tragic sort of way - if the chances of any sort of free trade deal will vanish because of promises made to our tiny fishing industry. Luckily we have a PM who reneges on promises (as the DUP found) so there's hope that he might do so again. How strange it is when you end up hoping that our PM is a lying, duplicitous bar steward and can trust in his untrustworthiness/find hope in his hopelessness.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This is like an echo chamber for remainers. Must be readying the next march

Found out what it is you voted for yet ?

I remember that you were one who couldn't understand why the UK would want to stay in the EU but keep sterling, thought immigration would 'be the decider' and then denied that it was about immigration, thought the EU would 'fold' and accept our demands a few years ago, and that the EU were so desperate for the 'divorce payment' that they would give us a deal simply to get that payment :shootself

And, my own personal favourite from over 3 years ago
I reckon the sides were sorted months ago but it has to be play acted out to make it somehow believable

(Which has made me wonder whether I should set up a 'Brexit Thread Most stupid post' competition along the lines of World's Hardest Creature).

But it's your right to have an opinion isn't it ? And it's certainly not your responsibility to try to understand any aspect of the subject that you have now excitedly executed your right to have an opinion on, is it ? There will be no need for you to prepare at all will there ? Because it won't have an adverse effect on you.

I have to admit I do find it amusing that you have absolutely no idea what awaits you on 1st Jan 2021, and that you'll be one of the last for whom the penny will drop :lolol:

Tick tock

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

I remember that you were one who couldn't understand why the UK would want to stay in the EU but keep sterling, thought immigration would 'be the decider' and then denied that it was about immigration, thought the EU would 'fold' and accept our demands a few years ago, and that the EU were so desperate for the 'divorce payment' that they would give us a deal simply to get that payment :shootself

(Which has made me wonder whether I should set up a 'Brexit Thread Most stupid post' competition along the lines of World's Hardest Creature).

But it's your right to have an opinion isn't it ? And it's certainly not your responsibility to try to understand any aspect of the subject that you have now excitedly executed your right to have an opinion on, is it ? There will be no need for you to prepare at all will there ? Because it won't have an adverse effect on you.

I have to admit I do find it amusing that you have absolutely no idea what awaits you on 1st Jan 2021, and that you'll be one of the last for whom the penny will drop :lolol:

Tick tock

What a smug character you are , never mind the last laugh is ALWAYS on you :bigwave:
Regards
DF

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Tick tock

I cant hear you can you say that again

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just heard M. Barnier's press conference. Clearly there's a lot of frustration and posturing on both sides. It seems that a Canada style deal is very unlikely. It could be that any sort of deal will hinge on fishing rights. How odd - in a tragic sort of way - if the chances of any sort of free trade deal will vanish because of promises made to our tiny fishing industry. Luckily we have a PM who reneges on promises (as the DUP found) so there's hope that he might do so again. How strange it is when you end up hoping that our PM is a lying, duplicitous bar steward and can trust in his untrustworthiness/find hope in his hopelessness.

Yeap you never never know with Johnson, he has betrayed so many in his life anything can happen

Whatever happens deal or no deal the Brexit that will be delivered bares little resemblance to what "Vote Leave" promised in their contract to the British people in 2016.

In a bizarre twist exporters from Europe are likely to be waived through when they enter Dover next January, it is our exporters that we will dealing with our own trade sanctions and paying the price.

But apparently they all knew what they were voting for.

Capture.JPG

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Most remainers I know are fine, honest, reasonable, people who would be mortified to be associated with the utter bellends on here. Best to ignore them as it really really really annoys them :wink:

Pretty feeble and rather self contradictory.

Not wanting to get all tribal, but I do suggest you look around your own compartment on the Brexit Express and look at one or two of those who share the journey with you. (Advice: stick with the 'fine, honest and reasonable' Remainers of your acquaintance. You might learn something and one or two of these noble qualities might even rub off on you?)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Most remainers I know are fine, honest, reasonable, people who would be mortified to be associated with the utter bellends on here. Best to ignore them as it really really really annoys them :wink:

Oh that's the reason that you don't want to answer each time Johnson wipes out another of your 'red lines'.

And there was me thinking that you wouldn't answer or contribute anything to a Brexit discussion because, given what you have posted on this thread in the past, it would make you look like a complete idiot again :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
Oh that's the reason that you don't want to answer each time Johnson wipes out another of your 'red lines'.

And there was me thinking that you wouldn't answer or contribute anything to a Brexit discussion because, given what you have posted on this thread in the past, it would make you look like a complete idiot again :lolol:

'Norway style soft Brexit 'for ever having the last laugh :bigwave:
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
'Norway style soft Brexit 'for ever having the last laugh :bigwave:
Regards
DF

I'll explain once in very simple terms, but I'm guessing it will still be too much for you to understand.

I had always wanted to remain and hoped we would remain up until the Conservative victory in December last year.

At that point, I accepted we were leaving and prepared everything I could to ensure it had as little effect on my family as possible. Having done this, I then decided of the options remaining (No deal or some sort of BRINO), that I wanted No deal. This was for two reasons.

1. It meant that the majority of Brexiteers (nationally and on here) would get to enjoy the greatest effect of Brexit which was, after all, what they wanted and voted for (and I certainly wouldn't want to be selfish :wink:).

2. Also that the greater the disaster, the shorter time before we rejoin the EU.

So, I wanted to remain until December 2019 and then from that point, I have wanted No Deal.

I have never even entertained the idea of trying to copy what Norway have, a deal which was written specifically to address Norway's Political, Historic and Geographical situation and GDP breakdown (maybe you could find a friend to explain to you), all of which bears no resemblance to the UK :facepalm:

So given that I have never supported a 'Norway' option and even if I had, you are too stupid to use the Search Engine to put my Name and 'Norway' in, I really think you should stick to what you know.

Which really, when it comes down to it, is the choice between making anti-semitic, racist, homophobic, nazi supporting, holocaust denying, scrounging posts on NSC or chewing crayons. Decisions, decisions

644708[5].jpg

But it is almost lunchtime :lolol:

Tick tock

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I'll explain once in very simple terms, but I'm guessing it will still be too much for you to understand.

I had always wanted to remain and hoped we would remain up until the Conservative victory in December last year.

At that point, I accepted we were leaving and prepared everything I could to ensure it had as little effect on my family as possible. Having done this, I then decided of the options remaining (No deal or some sort of BRINO), that I wanted No deal. This was for two reasons.

1. It meant that the majority of Brexiteers (nationally and on here) would get to enjoy the greatest effect of Brexit which was, after all, what they wanted and voted for (and I certainly wouldn't want to be selfish :wink:).

2. Also that the greater the disaster, the shorter time before we rejoin the EU.

So, I wanted to remain until December 2019 and then from that point, I have wanted No Deal.

I have never even entertained the idea of trying to copy what Norway have, a deal which was written specifically to address Norway's Political, Historic and Geographical situation and GDP breakdown (maybe you could find a friend to explain to you), all of which bears no resemblance to the UK :facepalm:

So given that I have never supported a 'Norway' option and even if I had, you are too stupid to use the Search Engine to put my Name and 'Norway' in, I really think you should stick to what you know.

Which really, when it comes down to it, is the choice between making anti-semitic, racist, homophobic, nazi supporting, holocaust denying, scrounging posts on NSC or chewing crayons. Decisions, decisions

View attachment 126433

But it is almost lunchtime :lolol:

Tick tock

Oh dear ,did I say something wrong,
as I said always having the last :lolol:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here