Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Thunder Bolt didn't even mention the card. She was simply trying to very helpfully get you and [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] the money back that you are entitled to under EU rules and were moaning about having to pay out :rolleyes:

So are you going to answer the receipts question ? :lolol:

(Sadly, I don't have [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]'s patience when dealing with idiots)

Yet you come back on this thread time and time again , who's the idiot ? :bigwave:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
I wasn't actually moaning about paying out, grateful that my wife was able to see a Doctor in the first place. I was also just trying to show you that the EU card isn't always accepted. Did we claim the money back on insurance, the answer is no.

I am also not the ignorant person you have set in your mind. My wife speaks French, the Doctor we visited was in my mothers village in Southern Italy, I'm a little more educated about Europe than you think having visited France and Italy over 50 times throughout my life.

No need to justify yourself to anyone on here ,
Especially Watford bloke
Just sit back and thank the lord Democracy won the day
Regards
DF

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Thunder Bolt didn't even mention the card. She was simply trying to very helpfully get you and [MENTION=22389]bashlsdir[/MENTION] the money back that you are entitled to under EU rules and were moaning about having to pay out :rolleyes:

So are you going to answer the receipts question ? :lolol:

(Sadly, I don't have [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]'s patience when dealing with idiots)

Ok clown . I was telling you at the time that the card did not get used because they only wanted my insurance details. They didn't want the card. As for receipts it was all sorted by the insurance thankfully.
As for moaning what part of the original post was I moaning. As for her help I didn't need it. :bigwave:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ok clown . I was telling you at the time that the card did not get used because they only wanted my insurance details. They didn't want the card. As for receipts it was all sorted by the insurance thankfully.
As for moaning what part of the original post was I moaning. As for her help I didn't need it. :bigwave:

Sorry for the delay in replying, I was watching Brighton and Hove Albion playing a football match.

So it was all sorted by your insurance company (you obviously managed to source one of the rare ones that charges no excess ?) and you didn't give the EU money that you didn't need to, didn't keep the receipts and didn't claim any of it back. If you have got that right (which I doubt) then well done :thumbsup:

There's obviously no getting the better of a winner like you.

And Johnson has promised that you will find out exactly what winners like you have won in just over 5 months time, so fingers crossed, that it bears any resemblance to what you were sold.

Tick tock

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wasn't actually moaning about paying out, grateful that my wife was able to see a Doctor in the first place. I was also just trying to show you that the EU card isn't always accepted. Did we claim the money back on insurance, the answer is no.

I am also not the ignorant person you have set in your mind. My wife speaks French, the Doctor we visited was in my mothers village in Southern Italy, I'm a little more educated about Europe than you think having visited France and Italy over 50 times throughout my life.

I'm very impressed :thumbsup:

I'm just a little confused as to why you keep making such ignorant posts though :shrug:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Sorry for the delay in replying, I was watching Brighton and Hove Albion playing a football match.

So it was all sorted by your insurance company (you obviously managed to source one of the rare ones that charges no excess ?) and you didn't give the EU money that you didn't need to, didn't keep the receipts and didn't claim any of it back. If you have got that right (which I doubt) then well done :thumbsup:

There's obviously no getting the better of a winner like you.

And Johnson has promised that you will find out exactly what winners like you have won in just over 5 months time, so fingers crossed, that it bears any resemblance to what you were sold.

Tick tock

I'm not even going to bother replying to that. Except I too was watching the football :thumbsup:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
RUSSIA REPORT ALERT

Let's just wait for the pseudo-nationalists that inhabit this thread to come on and tell us how wonderful this government and Brexit is, when we now have proof -- if proof was really needed -- that the Brexit debate leading up to the referendum contained Russian interference, disinformation, propaganda, etc. So, the pseudo-nationalists are as much pro-Putin and pro-Russia, as they are pro-Britain.

Jan 30, 2008
RUSSIA REPORT ALERT

Let's just wait for the pseudo-nationalists that inhabit this thread to come on and tell us how wonderful this government and Brexit is, when we now have proof -- if proof was really needed -- that the Brexit debate leading up to the referendum contained Russian interference, disinformation, propaganda, etc. So, the pseudo-nationalists are as much pro-Putin and pro-Russia, as they are pro-Britain.

We left on the 31st January no hard luck stories ,most people knew how they wanted to vote
Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
RUSSIA REPORT ALERT

You are Alastair Campbell and I claim my £5 :lolol:

Can you point to the bit where it said Russias supposed interference had any impact on the referendum result?

Bad day for the 5th column collective expecting this report to undermine the referendum result.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Can you point to the bit where it said Russias supposed interference had any impact on the referendum result?

Bad day for the 5th column collective expecting this report to undermine the referendum result.

Government can't find what they didn't look for. I guess that being so incompetent that they are incapable of actually getting the information to allow a judgement on the corruption bit, is the best result Johnson could have hoped for :lolol:

How are your red lines looking these days ? :shootself

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-northern-ireland-border-checks-irish-sea-eu-a9513521.html

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Government can't find what they didn't look for. I guess that being so incompetent that they are incapable of actually getting the information to allow a judgement on the corruption bit, is the best result Johnson could have hoped for :lolol:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-northern-ireland-border-checks-irish-sea-eu-a9513521.html
Taking back control one step at a time ,you may get your Blue passport as well :bigwave:
Regards
DF

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

No, I can't, for the simple reason that such a thing is immeasurable and, if there was an attempt to measure such a thing, the report would have been widely derided.
Oh, and you are Sergey Lavrov, and I claim my £5 :thumbsup:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Whether the Russians influenced anything, or not, the country is ****ed by its own politicians and half the country who fell for their bs..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Why didn’t the report look for it? Who was Foreign Seccretary at the time of the report?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Whether the Russians influenced anything, or not, the country is ****ed by its own politicians and half the country who fell for their bs..

Russian interference, beyond payments to the Conservatives, would have be done through social media by creating and sharing memes that contained lies and bs. Many were created by the leave parties. Facebook and twitter have already removed fake accounts originating in Russia that were highlighted as being created for this purpose.

I know people who were taken in by memes. Some highly intelligent. All it takes is something in the meme to resonate with a person and they believe it. All sense of fact checking out of the window.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Cant understand why not, oh wait..

'The report also claimed the government made no effort to investigate Russian interference in the EU referendum.'

'The report criticised intelligence agencies for not taking action during the EU referendum, despite there being "credible open source commentary" suggesting "influence campaigns" from the Russians during the Scottish independence referendum'

You were mugged not just by one government, but two. Well done.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Cant understand why not, oh wait..

'The report also claimed the government made no effort to investigate Russian interference in the EU referendum.'

'The report criticised intelligence agencies for not taking action during the EU referendum, despite there being "credible open source commentary" suggesting "influence campaigns" from the Russians during the Scottish independence referendum'

You were mugged not just by one government, but two. Well done.

Get over yourself David, 7 months down the line and still blabbering like a spoilt brat :lolol:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here