Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Did I say you were the only ****witted nationalist?

..but I will tell you. Its called the Union Flag. The 'Jack' is the pole it flies from, usually made of wood, not unlike the content of your skull.
Whatever is said, calling the Union Flag the Union Jack in the Royal Navy would have been followed by a swift boot up the arse. Apart from scrounging off the State, how have you served it my little 'patriot'?

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why don't you organise another pointless march. They made all the difference and gave Boris a 80 seat winning margin. You could wave that little blue flag again, haven't seen that on the streets for a while

I've never organised a march in my life, maybe you've got it completely wrong again :facepalm:

Just like when you posted this, and despite numerous requests from [MENTION=36111]Klaas[/MENTION], could find no evidence of any donation to charity

Did any of our rabid band of remainers ever apologise for attacking Aaron Banks regarding false funding allegations which he has now accepted compensation for and donated it to charity. All of the usual bunch joined in.

But at least your consistent. Wrong, but consistent. I'll give you that :lolol:

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Pretty pink fairy;9368473[B said:
]We already have [/B], we left the EU in January they took our flag the UNION JACK down :bigwave:
Regards
DF

Who's 'we' Dim Fool and what has taking down the Union Jack flag got to do with taking back its identity from English right wing Nationalist zealots? Do tell.....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
british-flag.gif

:clap:

May i suggest a trigger warning though before future acts of patriotic benign nationalism , its only fair for those who consider this content distressing material.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
:clap:

May i suggest a trigger warning though before future acts of patriotic benign nationalism , its only fair for those who consider this content distressing material.

'Patriot's' is the new term for ****wits to many people. No need for warnings, stupidity is expected, and thoroughly enjoyed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why don't you organise another pointless march. They made all the difference and gave Boris a 80 seat winning margin. You could wave that little blue flag again, haven't seen that on the streets for a while

If they were never going to achieve anything why did they so wind up Brexiters at the time?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
For a group of people that claim they have “won” something, the leave voters on here are quite an angry, defensive little mob, aren’t they.
Maybe they’ll calm down around December when they find out what they voted for.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
..but I will tell you. Its called the Union Flag. The 'Jack' is the pole it flies from, usually made of wood, not unlike the content of your skull.

Wrong and worrying when someone that claims to have served in the Royal Navy doesn't know !

Please expand on that comment.

Our nations flag is called the Unions FLAG not the Union Jack ! But that's the problem when you prefer a fake flag like a blue one with yellow stars on it.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
nationalism
/ˈnaʃ(ə)n(ə)lɪz(ə)m/

noun
identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Yep... it's a 'right' definition both literally and metaphorically.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Wrong and worrying when someone that claims to have served in the Royal Navy doesn't know !

Our nations flag is called the Unions FLAG not the Union Jack ! But that's the problem when you prefer a fake flag like a blue one with yellow stars on it.

You will have to show me where its called the Unions flag. I was a signalman in the RN and I was taught Union Flag. The only time I've ever heard of it being called the Unions Flag has been when reading your response

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
If they were never going to achieve anything why did they so wind up Brexiters at the time?

It was fear, what with the marches attracting numbers the Brexiteers could only dream of while the polls from 2017 on were consistently showing that most Britons didn't want to leave the EU anyway... fear that people were starting to see through the tawdry duo who ran the Leave campaign (and who are now destroying our country's reputation for good governance).

Unfortunately for the rest of us, a succession of dozy incompetents spread across the opposition benches meant that the populist chancers got away with it - only now are they being found out, and now is too late.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You will have to show me where its called the Unions flag. I was a signalman in the RN and I was taught Union Flag. The only time I've ever heard of it being called the Unions Flag has been when reading your response

:swoons: Always nice to picked up on a typo. I of course meant UNION Flag. Now tell me more about your theory about the Union JACK ?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
:swoons: Always nice to picked up on a typo. I of course meant UNION Flag. Now tell me more about your theory about the Union JACK ?

Maybe you should read what I said in the first place again, as I'm starting to think you either misread it or youre thick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here