Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Dunk&Disorderly

Mar 29, 2019
Brighton
Checking this thread out for the first time in a month or two.

giphy.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], you've had all day to respond to this and have instead chosen to post gloating youtube videos like a child. It's like you wallow in your reputation as the biggest moron on the board.

I don't know what I expected from someone with the IQ of a poodle, least of all a hate-mongering idiot, but I thought you might just try and answer the question. You really are embarrassment to yourself.

I gather he also hasn't risen to the challenge made more than once to explain all the things that the Hopkins woman spouted with which he agrees - because he knows he'll be banned for racism. Again. Won't stand up for what he believes. Gutless. Who knew? ??? :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Crikey!....you’re in a full blown Tammy huff aren’t you poppet? Calm yerself, you’re gonna do an O ring..

On our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be tragic if you get drunk tonight and walk out in front of a London bus and get splattered all over the statue of Winston Churchill.
Take care tonight, I really would not want to happen.
Poppet.

D

Deleted member 2719

Guinness is Irish you retard.
Try John Bull bitter.
You see, I'm right, you are a total arsewipe.

I don't know why people feel that we will buy everything Red, White and Blue, your pure naivety is very sweet.

No doubt Bitter is always no1 on your agenda.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Guinness is Irish you retard.
Try John Bull bitter.
You see, I'm right, you are a total arsewipe.

Not a lot of people know this but Guinness originated in London as a Porter but became popular in Ireland when brewed by Arthur Guinness. But yes will always be regarded as an Irish tipple.:clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

I’m still waiting for a reply....

Not sure you will get one.

I just won't post on this thread anymore after today and if all the other brexiteers stop posting also, the six remoaners can have a nice love in thread.

D

Deleted member 2719

I have a fresh new Union jack tattoo, shaved my head and put my 16 hole doc martens on, off to the boozer with my Bulldog to knock a few back.

Who's coming?

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've always been of a positive disposition and have been looking for Brexit opportunities constantly.

Having just watched the burning of EU flags on BBC News, there's certainly some opportunities for good dentists in Parliament Square tonight :thumbsup:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Enjoy your gimps tea party tonight you moron.
Rest assured the intelligent remainers will be laughing at you.
What is depressing is the fact that just over 50% of the population are either thick, ignorant, mentally retarded or have severe learning difficulties.

Getting more agitated as we get nearer. :clap:

EE15C628-9598-4033-9E79-DFBE54E74E39.png

Jan 30, 2008
So [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], you've had all day to respond to this and have instead chosen to post gloating youtube videos like a child. It's like you wallow in your reputation as the biggest moron on the board.

I don't know what I expected from someone with the IQ of a poodle, least of all a hate-mongering idiot, but I thought you might just try and answer the question. You really are embarrassment to yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9KgEs3Zksg
no hard feelings eh
regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here