Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Absolutely. It needs to be moved to The Other Stuff asap after 11pm tonight.

No one unites in the face of gloating and triumphalism.

Let's make NSC a haven in the storm of national divide.

I agree but let us celebrate today, and then let's move on and back Britain as a whole, I think, Scotland, hmmmmmmmmmmm.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seeing as after 11pm tonight we are no longer part of the European Union would the Mods give consideration to moving this somewhat toxic thread to ‘Other Stuff’ ?

Shirley the time to move it would be when we have stopped paying the EU, stopped being ruled by their regulations and laws, and having to use their trading agreements.

You know, when we've 'Got Brexit Done' (31st Of December 2020 according to your glorious leader and there's no reason to doubt that, is there ???)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BDA6B633-CC80-4295-A860-E64FA6BC13A4.jpeg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I agree but let us celebrate today, and then let's move on and back Britain as a whole, I think, Scotland, hmmmmmmmmmmm.
People should celebrate today, if they want. Why not indeed. Of course they should.

But then move this thread to The Other Stuff and those that want to can scream at the void away from the rest of us.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Let's move on.
Remainers should apologise for the abuse.
Let's back Britain now.
No.
It's ignorant morons like you that is going to make this country a far more difficult place to live and the kids have now got to live with the consequences of the far less intelligent half of this country and their pathetic actions.
You fukkin gimp.

D

Deleted member 2719

People should celebrate today, if they want. Why not indeed. Of course they should.

But then move this thread to The Other Stuff and those that want to can scream at the void away from the rest of us.

I couldn't agree more.

It's a momentous occasion for the brexiteers, and I am certainly going to enjoy the day and then, we can all move on to a future, where we are not tied and bound, how exciting is that!

No more anger, just UK love-ins!

:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

Let's move on.
Let's back Britain now.
No.
It's ignorant morons like you that is going to make this country a far more difficult place to live and the kids have now got to live with the consequences of the far less intelligent half of this country and their pathetic actions.
You fukkin gimp.

Love you. :kiss:

https://youtu.be/ZFnEhwmpjXI

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Let's move on.
Let's back Britain now.
No.
You fukkin gimp.

I still firmly believe that the UK would be better off in the EU than out. It would also be a much more prosperous, resilient place without all the whingeing from remainers.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The sun on the meadow is summery warm, the stag in the forest runs free...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Come off it. Spare us the bullshit - and the lies.

"Swamp-dwelling lying weasel, get back in your sewer." was an abusive reply - by a remainer - to a brexit supporter's post on here. The post was #109432 and the remainer posting the abuse was you.

You are making yourself look a bit silly, and frankly I don't like being accused of being a lying bullshitter.

There was a conversation about abuse and the impression was being given by Leavers that the abuse was mainly directed at them. I therefore posted a single sentence incorporating some of the insulting terms fired at Remainers - all but one in the past few days - by your fellow-Brexiteer Pastafarian. They were his words, not mine. The person I was responding to understood it wasn't directed at him, Baker Lite missed the irony and you, not for the first time...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I still firmly believe that the UK would be better off in the EU than out. It would also be a much more prosperous, resilient place without all the whingeing from remainers.

What about people who believe the Government should be held to account to deliver what it promised ?

You know, no new procedures or documentation for the Irish Sea Border sort of thing ?

Or next week's one, No friction-less trade :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here