Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The poster concerned has clarified and confirms what i suspected and indeed wrote, he would support the campaign not to rejoin in any future referendum, but if that vote gave a decision to rejoin he would not campaign against that voting decision or the implementation of it as he would accept the referendum result to rejoin and expect that referendum result to rejoin to be honoured and enacted.
You know, what normal people do in a democracy.

The poster concerned appeared to have misinterpreted the question he set out to answer, and has now explained what he meant. But it isn't a problem.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There's nobody more angrier than remainers. Perhaps it applies to you too. At this moment in time us leavers have nothing to be angry about. :clap:

MP and Gammon, Francois was getting a bit red in the face over the lack of bong. Ulster Gammon are a bit pissed off with the withdrawal agreement

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Would you say that abuse targeted at someone because of the colour of their skin is racist? I think it is, however views differ...

On our way.

The abuse is for regularly getting so wound up and irate that they turn Gammon faced. Rees-Mogg, white brexit loon that he is, is not at risk of ever being called a gammon because he remains calm whilst he spouts bollocks, whereas Mark Francois, gets irate and red faced whilst he spouts bollocks, and is very much, Gammon.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The abuse is for regularly getting so wound up and irate that they turn Gammon faced. Rees-Mogg, white brexit loon that he is, is not at risk of ever being called a gammon because he remains calm whilst he spouts bollocks, whereas Mark Francois, gets irate and red faced whilst he spouts bollocks, and is very much, Gammon.

And you sir..you know what you are.

On our way.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There's nobody more angrier than remainers. Perhaps it applies to you too. At this moment in time us leavers have nothing to be angry about. :clap:

I'm white and arguably middle aged; however I'm neither overweight or permanently red faced, unlike your average gammon. And gammons - like yourself, I'm guessing - always seem to be angry about something.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
20-46-52-image.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here