Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol:

[tweet]1199273303543824384[/tweet]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Kumar may have misjudged it, but surely the people to blame are the organisers? Nish Kumar is a pretty well known prospect by now, you know what sort of comedy you'll be getting from him. It's not like he's a Michael McIntyre-type where he can make a routine about any bland old nonsense.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The Brexit snowflakes just can not take a joke can they :ffsparr:

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-50644317

cupid.png

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Kumar may have misjudged it, but surely the people to blame are the organisers? Nish Kumar is a pretty well known prospect by now, you know what sort of comedy you'll be getting from him. It's not like he's a Michael McIntyre-type where he can make a routine about any bland old nonsense.

This. Never heard of him tbh and i listend to the video put up by Bozza and I'd chuck a bread roll at him to get hm off. He was terrible comedien, not funny at all IMO and if I'd put thousands on a plate at a charity bash, atleast the entertainment should be half decent.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
BREXIT means BANKRUPT.

regards

Yes, has nothing to do with the fact that it had to write off £18m after Venezuela's central bank failed to pay its bills or that the company is under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office in connection with "suspected corruption" in South Sudan.

Nope. Its Brexit. :wave:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yes, has nothing to do with the fact that it had to write off £18m after Venezuela's central bank failed to pay its bills or that the company is under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office in connection with "suspected corruption" in South Sudan.

Nope. Its Brexit. :wave:

Brexit pushed them over the edge like so many others since 2016

Anyone got their passeport bleu français yet?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
This. Never heard of him tbh and i listend to the video put up by Bozza and I'd chuck a bread roll at him to get hm off. He was terrible comedien, not funny at all IMO and if I'd put thousands on a plate at a charity bash, atleast the entertainment should be half decent.

I'm not sure Jim Davidson is still doing stand up, so you may be out of luck.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I hope Brexit happens, and quickly.

The quicker it happens, the quicker we can all stop dicking about with ifs, buts and maybes of what will or won't happen and deal with realities.

I suspect that a lot of people on all sides, and for a wide range of reasons, will be in for a huge disappointment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here