Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Changed my post.
I salute you PPF!
PpF on the other hand is extremely ignorant!

I must admit I'm very confused and can't keep up

PPF
PpF
DR
DF

Are they all the same bot?

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Not if you have the real one on block and not the parody

im not a parody because they come from the EU as I saw one of the telly called the norwegian blue so its true. they must be spys in peoples houses from brussels if you ask me and i wont have the that lot forcing me to say pretty polly in my own house

Regards

DF

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
im not a parody because they come from the EU as I saw one of the telly called the norwegian blue so its true. they must be spys in peoples houses from brussels if you ask me and i wont have the that lot forcing me to say pretty polly in my own house

Regards

DF

I hope Kevin Day isn't charging you for comedy lessons. :whistle:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Musk is planning to build his Tesla factory alongside the never-opened Brandenburg Airport,so perhaps it might open in 2030.At least he will have the runways to store his unsold cars.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Musk is planning to build his Tesla factory alongside the never-opened Brandenburg Airport,so perhaps it might open in 2030.At least he will have the runways to store his unsold cars.

I would worry too much, almost none of the supply chain will involve air freighted components. Just lots of local businesses that will be thriving in the area on the back of it.

Still maybe Tariff free Teslas for the UK, perhaps or maybe not?

#frictionlesstrade

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I would worry too much, almost none of the supply chain will involve air freighted components. Just lots of local businesses that will be thriving in the area on the back of it.

Still maybe Tariff free Teslas for the UK, perhaps or maybe not?

#frictionlesstrade

Didn't know they were mining cobalt in Germany.Perhaps they have found a way to make an ersatz version?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Stephen Barclay...

Do we want more players in the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION] from Brazil, Argentina or Africa compared to the EU? Or more English qualified players to strengthen the national team @FA? What would you rather see? The key opportunity of Brexit is that we will get to decide

Sorry this guy is a complete c*ck...

https://twitter.com/SteveBarclay/status/1194966699621208064

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stephen Barclay...

Do we want more players in the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION] from Brazil, Argentina or Africa compared to the EU? Or more English qualified players to strengthen the national team @FA? What would you rather see? The key opportunity of Brexit is that we will get to decide

Sorry this guy is a complete c*ck...

https://twitter.com/SteveBarclay/status/1194966699621208064
So he is able to explain why Percy Tau is able to play in Belgium but not in the UK ?

Ruled by clueless goons.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seems a certain Mr A Bank's twitter has been hacked this morning, oh dear, oh dear...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1196783690011095041[/TWEET]

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I wonder if people getting called derogatory names by banks and co will realise it is them being called names or will they think it applies to others?

It is quite something to see someone convicted of dodgy Data use complaining about dodgy data.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I wonder if people getting called derogatory names by banks and co will realise it is them being called names or will they think it applies to others?

It is quite something to see someone convicted of dodgy Data use complaining about dodgy data.

law doesnt care much if you're got form if the law is broken. or shouldnt.

and its probably not too clever repeating/reposting the claims here, just link to the tweets to avoid problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here