Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yes, a clear Document of identity what's not to like ,we're not European first we're British always have always will .
Regards
DF

Mate, if we get Boris soon we'll be just English, you better get to used it. Just remember you own the mess

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Yes, a clear Document of identity what's not to like ,we're not European first we're British always have always will .
Regards
DF

Some of us aren't quite so hung up on the identity thing.

It's not actually necessary to exist. You should try not being so worried. You may start liking people more.

It's also a matter of choice. If someone regards themselves as European then who are you to decide ? You are British first ? Me, I don't give a ****.

Jan 30, 2008

It's not actually necessary to exist. You should try not being so worried. You may start liking people more.

It's also a matter of choice. If someone regards themselves as European then who are you to decide ? You are British first ? Me, I don't give a ****.
Yes British FIRST , somerhing to be ashamed of is it ? People like you need to give your heads a wobble
Regards
DF

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

Yes British FIRST , somerhing to be ashamed of is it ? People like you need to give your heads a wobble
Regards
DF

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Regards

DF

Do you ever try to express your views in your own words Desperate Folly? Reflect before and after posting, use the Spellcheck ('something') and recognise cliches are not an argument.... they're just worn out phrases.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Elon Musk explicitly stated that Brexit made it too risky to build the plant in the UK.

For those sceptical about the economic modelling of the long-term impacts of Brexit,

Here we have an example *precisely* what has been predicted, along with almost any mainstream economist worth their salt

Really sorry Burnley, Bolton, Blackpool, Bradford, it could have been you but there you go...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Regards
DF

Your browser history is definitely something to be ashamed of eh Das Reich?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't access the article, but no doubt May made the common error of confusing free trade with frictionless trade.

If so, she's an idiot.

Its easy to forget it wasn't that long ago the government was talking frictionless trade, easiest deal in history etc. But that was before Brexit was actually written down on paper and collided with the reality, the working majority in government then collapsed

The Irish border wasn't a red herring after all and the only solution was to carve up the UK to be compliant with the government own red lines.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Its easy to forget it wasn't that long ago the government was talking frictionless trade, easiest deal in history etc. But that was before Brexit was actually written down on paper and collided with the reality, the working majority in government then collapsed

The Irish border wasn't a red herring after all and the only solution was to carve up the UK to be compliant with the government own red lines.

all herrings will be red white and blue when the glorius day comes and we can all eat bendy bananas without someone from brussles trying to lock you up

Regards
DF

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Elon Musk explicitly stated that Brexit made it too risky to build the plant in the UK.

Wikipedia's list of eleven potential host countries didn't even include the UK, presumably for the reason above. The eleven countries that were shortlisted were all in the EU.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Nope, you are still not reflecting or checking properly, Disgraceful F@scist,

'glorious'
'Brussels'

.... even if you had a sensible point to make (and I've yet to see a single one from you; you have written lies), you certainly know how to undermine yourself with carelessness and ignorance.

Spoof account. It's easy to confuse the two.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here