Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If they wrote the following it is ok:

The current Labour leadership is a joke which will be put to rest at the ballot box. Corbyn, McDonald and Abbot ARE the three wise Monkeys AND totally unelectable to most reasonable folk.

However what they wrote said "and Abbot the three wise Monkeys" which means Abbot is the three wise Monkeys. This is very deliberate from a consistently racist poster. Please don't fall for it.

Nope, you are trying to make something from nothing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, if it is such a great deal for NI, why can't the rest of the UK have this?

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson made an unusual and very revealing comment Thursday night that inadvertently serves as an incredibly compelling argument against his own Brexit deal.

Speaking at a meeting of local Conservatives in Northern Ireland on Thursday evening, the prime minister said: "Actually, Northern Ireland has got a great deal. You keep free movement, you keep access to the single market, but you also, as it says in the deal, have unfettered access" to Great Britain

https://www.businessinsider.com/vid...ect-argument-against-brexit-2019-11?r=US&IR=T

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh I don't think Boris needs to be prayed for. If he ****s up, you know, by making a racist statement for example, I am sure people like you will jump to his defence.

Give it a rest Plooks - you're now making yourself look like a prick.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Has anyone else noticed a recent emphasis by Leave influencers to suggest that 'all MPs' are the same hypocritical liars?

It's a laughable attempt to create some sort of 'level playing field' of mendacity, fix the 'people versus parliament' myth in the mind of the gullible - and suggest that Johnston and Farage are no worse in this respect than anyone else.

Compare Ken Clark with Boris Johnston and the case immediately collapses.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Let’s just hope no one in the civil service leaks it #PrayForBoris

I'm not so sure it would be a massive problem for ABdPBJ. Assuming he isn't being fingered, he's not in the frame. If there are concerns raised then surely it would put sufficient willies up the brexiters so that they would come together and get anything secured to take an irreversible step so as to prevent any possible revocation. Chucking the odd person under the bus is standard collateral damage stuff.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well then report it and stop boring us and embarrassing yourself with your crackpot theory you tedious ****ing bell end.

That was over the top. I apologise. But I think you’re barking up the wrong tree. Also man, there’s no point to prove, we all know what Ppf is. But anyway, I apologise for the name calling.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That was over the top. I apologise. But I think you’re barking up the wrong tree. Also man, there’s no point to prove, we all know what Ppf is. But anyway, I apologise for the name calling.

Why are you talking to yourself ? :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh I did. But the **** below and his chums just laugh as they apparently think ppfs Nazi and racist ways are funny.

When you have got to the point of having [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] agreeing with each other that you're wrong, it's really time to let it go :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh I did. But the **** below and his chums just laugh as they apparently think ppfs Nazi and racist ways are funny.

Right.

Firstly, understand that I'm writing this as a contributor to NSC and not as a moderator, because you are allowed to be both, funnily enough.

My step-dad happens to be a black Londoner (family heritage Nigerian) which makes a whole section of my family mixed race. Meanwhile, at work, I run a team of people and 75% of them are Indian. So race features in my life pretty much every day. I couldn't get through the week if I found racism funny. You probably also missed the posts I made calling out Bushy (later Alf Mizen's) actual racism, or the point where he was banned by the moderating team (because we're a team) for constant trolling on the subject of race.

Since that time there's only been one other poster who has mentioned race as much and that's you. You're obsessed. And yet, the two actual things you've chosen to highlight have been letters of the alphabet and a pictorial maxim. And, yes, this does grind my gears.

It grinds my gears because, how ever well meaning you are, false accusations of racism (and I mean actual words here) are counter-productive. They allow the explicit racist to cry that all allegations are false. They allow the likes of my family to be called snowflakes. Once you start seeing things that aren't there you completely devalue your argument. The hard left and particularly antifa are notorious for this. Always spoiling for a fight, always seeing things that aren't there, well meaning but thick white people wanting us to sing "Baa Baa Green Sheep" or recoiling in horror when they see a photo of a monkey. The other side of a coin.

I've no doubt ppf is quite racist. I'm not sure he's actually all there. He's certainly pathetic. But he's winding you up and you're falling for it. Don't ask me, ask the numerous, resonable, liberal, non racist posters on this thread who keep on telling you you're making a fool of yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here