Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
afraid Morgan's point did show the absurd fence sitting of Labour's policy, promise a referendum on a deal they will not campaign in favour of.

I think it's more to the point that the present party in Government of this country has used a doctored video to smear a senior opposition politician.
How, in anyway can you justify, or even defend such awful behaviour.
Your attempt at diversion is a also pretty pathetic, if you can't see how wrong this is, I wonder at your moral comoass.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think it's more to the point that the present party in Government of this country has used a doctored video to smear a senior opposition politician.
Your attempt at diversion is a also pretty pathetic, if you can't see how wrong this is, I wonder at your moral comoass.

Seeing stuff like this isn't surprising, seeing it from the official Conservative Party feed is.

Every day they stoop a little lower, the moral compass went when May stepped down

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yes, the Conservative video is stupid, everyone has made that point. i wasnt commenting on that video though, so nice diversion yourself.

Jan 30, 2008
Seriously, you are an utter cringe-fest. You know nothing other than tabloid headlines and must be so tired from that feeling of perpetual embarrassment.

Diane Abbott was re-elected in her seat of Hackney North and Stoke Newington, receiving 75% of the constituency's votes with an increased majority of over 35,000
John McDonnell got 66.5% of the votes in Hayes and Harlington, and has a majority of over 18,000.
Jeremy Corbyn got 73% of the vote in Islington North, increasing his personal vote by over 12%, and has a majority of over 33,000.

Meanwhile, your glorious fuhrer Farage, managed to scrape together 36,000 votes across 7 separate elections whilst trying to become an MP.

You're a disgrace even to the phrase 'utter bellend'.
they won't get Labour into power, you really do need to flex your head :dunce:
regards
DF

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
**** me. You REALLY are a racist ****. You should be banned for a long time for that abhorrent comment.

Glorious reaction, well played!

giphy (1).gif

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
afraid Morgan's point did show the absurd fence sitting of Labour's policy, promise a referendum on a deal they will not campaign in favour of.

er, is THAT your main take away from a video that has been misleadingly edited??

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
er, is THAT your main take away from a video that has been misleadingly edited??

its my main take from the original interview. are we supposed to pretend something because of another event?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
**** me. You REALLY are a racist ****. You should be banned for a long time for that abhorrent comment.

What are you going on about!? I am not even going to repeat what they said, but it is CLEARLY comparing a certain person to a certain animal.

The punctuation gives it away as only applying one person. If they meant all three it would be x, y and z are the *insert saying* OR x, y and z: *insert saying*.
Please do not defend an obvious racist comment and a racist poster.

Good grief :facepalm: Just as I think you can't make yourself look any more of a village idiot, you surpass yourself in the stupid stakes. Even someone as stupid and naïve as you must have heard of the Three Wise Monkeys ? It's nothing to do with punctuation. Ppf called the three leading Labour politicians the Three Wise Monkeys - note plural people ( 3 ) and plural monkeys ( 3 ). Now, as clearly you've never heard the saying I'll expand it for you. The Three Wise Monkeys were, hear no evil, speak no evil and see no evil.

Now have a think ……. go on, you can do it …… what on earth could Ppf be suggesting these three politicians are ignoring ? Hint …. they lead LABOUR ? Go on Plooks, have a guess …… show the class you're not as stupid as you appear …..

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Good grief :facepalm: Just as I think you can't make yourself look any more of a village idiot, you surpass yourself in the stupid stakes. Even someone as stupid and naïve as you must have heard of the Three Wise Monkeys ? It's nothing to do with punctuation. Ppf called the three leading Labour politicians the Three Wise Monkeys - note plural people ( 3 ) and plural monkeys ( 3 ). Now, as clearly you've never heard the saying I'll expand it for you. The Three Wise Monkeys were, hear no evil, speak no evil and see no evil.

Now have a think ……. go on, you can do it …… what on earth could Ppf be suggesting these three politicians are ignoring ? Hint …. they lead LABOUR ? Go on Plooks, have a guess …… show the class you're not as stupid as you appear …..

Why the unnecessary insults and heavily coated irony? Habit?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
And yet I still don't see you picking ANY remainers up on their insults …… how strange ! Hypocrite ?

You are my particular target because you personalise this matter yet try always to claim the moral high ground. You are no more or less hypocritical than many on here yet try to claim you are less. That's hypocrisy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here