Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I played the link in post# 105457. This is the issue I have with the whole thing. because the people that I have heard interviewed that are "leave mean leave" leavers either do not have a clue what leaving means or look like or they are already retired and probably paid off their mortgage so do not fear the very real prospect of these things happening to them. So I can only conclude that it has not occurred to them or if it has they don't give a sh!t and are selfish gunt's. So I would like one to be absolutely honest and answer the question. If it was their job, their house, their life what would they like someone to do?

Sadly, all you will get will be " Leave Means Leave " …. that's all they know.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
That is a fair question, but as you can already see from one or two responses it is no longer a matter of logic. There are people on here who demonstrate all the logistical qualities of a four year old who has been deprived by an adult of a dangerous toy.

Borrowed HWT's scriptwriters?Logistical qualities-EU translate stopped working?:lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I played the link in post# 105457. This is the issue I have with the whole thing. because the people that I have heard interviewed that are "leave mean leave" leavers either do not have a clue what leaving means or look like or they are already retired and probably paid off their mortgage so do not fear the very real prospect of these things happening to them. So I can only conclude that it has not occurred to them or if it has they don't give a sh!t and are selfish gunt's. So I would like one to be absolutely honest and answer the question. If it was their job, their house, their life what would they like someone to do?

The central theme of the Remain campaign in the referendum was based around varying degrees of economic armageddon if we dared vote Leave .. their misinformation/lies about the immediate impact of voting leave have already been disproved (see recession, big fall in GDP, big fall in wages and house prices, 500,000 more unemployed etc) no idea why you think longer -term or any other forecasts from the same people are likely to be more accurate. Btw why are you still talking about no deal in your previous posts when the Conservatives have negotiated a deal which they will implement if re elected?

Jan 30, 2008
The central theme of the Remain campaign in the referendum was based around varying degrees of economic armageddon if we dared vote Leave .. their misinformation/lies about the immediate impact of voting leave have already been disproved (see recession, big fall in GDP, big fall in wages and house prices, 500,000 more unemployed etc) no idea why you think longer -term or any other forecasts from the same people are likely to be more accurate. Btw why are you still talking about no deal in your previous posts when the Conservatives have negotiated a deal which they will implement if re elected?

And the undemocratic loons lapped it up unfortunately for them the milk turned sour
Regards
DH

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Because the Brixit party and some conservatives would still leave with no deal if possible. Some leavers seem happy with that, so I wanted to know their opinion. If their MP felt there was a very big possibility that this would happen what would they want them To do. Simple question.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anybody who watched last nights Question Time and heard the rubbish spouted by Layla Moran Lib MP and Jon Ashworth Lab MP will be in no doubt that there is only 1 man and 1 party that can bring about Brexit and achieve what the referendum voters want to leave the EU. Bring on Boris.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Because the Brixit party and some conservatives would still leave with no deal if possible. Some leavers seem happy with that, so I wanted to know their opinion. If their MP felt there was a very big possibility that this would happen what would they want them To do. Simple question.

The vast majority of MP's already believed Remain was the better option/leaving would be economically damaging but they decided by a big majority to consult the people in a referendum then enact the result by triggering article 50.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Anybody who watched last nights Question Time and heard the rubbish spouted by Layla Moran Lib MP and Jon Ashworth Lab MP will be in no doubt that there is only 1 man and 1 party that can bring about Brexit and achieve what the referendum voters want to leave the EU. Bring on Boris.

:thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Farage & his Brexit lot are threatening to put a candidate in every constituency to oppose Boris & the other parties, as they don't like his deal.
I really hope so because it will split the leave vote.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Farage & his Brexit lot are threatening to put a candidate in every constituency to oppose Boris & the other parties, as they don't like his deal.
I really hope so because it will split the leave vote.

Maybe, maybe not. Many leave voters in Labour seats would never vote Tory but will vote Brexit Party making them more vulnerable. Time will tell.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

But Boris promised you and I that we would leave the EU on the 31st October. And we didn’t. He failed. Big fat F. No one should believe him or vote for him.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Well, I accept what you write is an opinion, no matter how misguided.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
That was through no fault of his but the opposition parties determination to stop us leaving.

He never qualified his promise, his commitment, he said it would happen, even when pressed on it. He also said he wouldn’t write to the EU begging for another extension but he did. I think he said he would prefer to die, which is a bit odd. He has let us all down. And needs to **** off and let Farage take over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here