Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
View attachment 116770

Can anyone give me some advice.
Is there any experts in urban guerilla warfare posting on this board, only I’ve just seen the above gang in my road, and I’m scared that they are @ mouldy boots much heralded Brexiteer angry rioters. As a chicken shit remoaner traitor I fear I may be targeted by these fine upstanding patriots.

Please, send help!

That looks remarkably like Jo Swinson meeting her campaign team.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Must have missed the promises of riots today if the leaving the EU date was postponed until 31 Jan via an extension.

Anyway, Brexit related musical interlude time again.
Seems via the medium of really dodgy singing remoaners (not the same as remainers) wont go down without a fight
Bless

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Boris needs to get that Red Bus out again ...

EU-BILL.png

#letsgetbrexitdone

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
View attachment 116770

Can anyone give me some advice.
Is there any experts in urban guerilla warfare posting on this board, only I’ve just seen the above gang in my road, and I’m scared that they are @ mouldy boots much heralded Brexiteer angry rioters. As a chicken shit remoaner traitor I fear I may be targeted by these fine upstanding patriots.

Please, send help!

Just give them some bendy bananas and they’ll quieten down. Mainly because they’ll be figuring out how to eat them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Droopy Rectum? That's what happens when you sit on your arse all day, typing 'LEAVE MEANS GET READY FOR BREXIT 31st OCTOBER' and other dross.

Will droopy rectum be trawling the ditches later, looking for Boris, I wonder? ???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Boris needs to get that Red Bus out again ...

EU-BILL.png

#letsgetbrexitdone

That’s what happens when you have a weak currency, things get more expensive.

Pity the loss to our economy since June 2016 has exceeded £500m a week

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I bet Ppf has had a little cry today. Mouldy Boots will def have been out on the streets tonight looking for a riot to join but finding nothing, probably just kicked a sleeping duck up the arse and went home.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
People took to the streets in Crawley tonight, mobs of up to 15, many hiding their faces, banging on doors and demanding "Trick or Treat", who knows what would have happened if I had not stocked up on Haribo in preparartion for a No Deal Brexit. I tell you what though, if we do not leave by November 5th, there will be Fireworks, mark my words.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I bet Ppf has had a little cry today. Mouldy Boots will def have been out on the streets tonight looking for a riot to join but finding nothing, probably just kicked a sleeping duck up the arse and went home.

Mouldy may well have been out on the streets tonight, no doubt complaining about the loss of British culture by supplanting of American Culture on Halloween.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
People took to the streets in Crawley tonight, mobs of up to 15, many hiding their faces, banging on doors and demanding "Trick or Treat", who knows what would have happened if I had not stocked up on Haribo in preparartion for a No Deal Brexit. I tell you what though, if we do not leave by November 5th, there will be Fireworks, mark my words.

Fair thought!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here