Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Assuming we get an election in early December - Boris will be campaigning on a manifesto of give me a majority and the Brexit deal already agreed with the EU will get done, we will finally leave .... Lib Dems ignore democracy Revoke ... Labour we will renegotiate a really really good third withdrawal agreement deal (taking how long?) that the EU said they won't do then campaign against it in a second referendum and also let the SNP have one ...
If the Scots get a second referendum, let's have the second Brexit referendum after they vote to leave. [emoji1]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Assuming we get an election in early December - Boris will be campaigning on a manifesto of give me a majority and the Brexit deal already agreed with the EU will get done, we will finally leave .... Lib Dems ignore democracy Revoke ... Labour we will renegotiate a really really good third withdrawal agreement deal (taking how long?) that the EU said they won't do then campaign against it in a second referendum and also let the SNP have one ...

As much as we had no alternative other than to extend, as as much as I am happy that’s in place, we are still facing an utter shit storm and many, many variables.

Yes, the extension is good news and yeah, I’ve lorded it a bit today but we are still left with huge problems. What a mess.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Listening to that little shit Redwood accusing parliament (i.e., labour) of log-jamming democracy....we only had the bloody referendum in order for Cameron to stop, once and for all, shits like him sabotaging the Conservative and Unionist government, preventing them getting on with running the country, by undermining the Conservative and Unionist prime ministers (Major and then Cameron), stopping them getting on with the job by shovelling EU shit at every opportunity, with one single mantra: any decision making relevant to the UK made by anyone other than an Englishman is treason. The two-faced weasel. **** me, this is at the DF level of argumentation. Pious, whining, patronising weasel.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

If we didn't already know your predisposition towards the tories, the emotive, partial language you use reveal this comment is basically right wing propaganda....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The EU are apparently refusing to rule out a further extension period after Jan 31st, looks like they are going to make sure a No-Deal disaster can't be laid at their door. Ultimately, this has to go to the people for either ratification of whatever deal parliament can cobble together or to stay in the EU.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If we didn't already know your predisposition towards the tories, the emotive, partial language you use reveal this comment is basically right wing propaganda....

The Prancing Ninny has spent the best part of the last 4 years on here rabble rousing on behalf of the tories (or his vision of them). When Boris wins the next GE (as he likely will) he will hopefully receive his rightful reward. Step forward 'Lord Prancing of On Ignore'.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The EU are apparently refusing to rule out a further extension period after Jan 31st, looks like they are going to make sure a No-Deal disaster can't be laid at their door. Ultimately, this has to go to the people for either ratification of whatever deal parliament can cobble together or to stay in the EU.

No problem ….. bring on a GE.

Tory = Hard Bexit
Labour = Soft Brexit
Lib Dem = No Brexit

Nice easy choice for everyone. Shame Corbyn STILL doesn't have the balls …. yet the Lib Dems do.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Listening to that little shit Redwood accusing parliament (i.e., labour) of log-jamming democracy....we only had the bloody referendum in order for Cameron to stop, once and for all, shits like him sabotaging the Conservative and Unionist government, preventing them getting on with running the country, by undermining the Conservative and Unionist prime ministers (Major and then Cameron), stopping them getting on with the job by shovelling EU shit at every opportunity, with one single mantra: any decision making relevant to the UK made by anyone other than an Englishman is treason. The two-faced weasel. **** me, this is at the DF level of argumentation. Pious, whining, patronising weasel.

The Welsh don't have much time for him either !

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

If he was a student, what grade would you give him HWT?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Tory = Hard Bexit
Labour = Soft Brexit
Lib Dem = No Brexit
Brexit Party = jumping off a bridge while your nuts are still tied to it 'Kin Hard Brexit.

Nice easy choice for everyone. Shame Corbyn STILL doesn't have the calls …. yet the Lib Dems do.

Corrected for you !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If he was a student, what grade would you give him HWT?

Well, his Bollocks is akin to a treatise on the benefits of the use of vitamin C for treating cancer, so I'd give him a zero and award him the Linus Pauling prize for thinking just because he knows a lot about a little does not mean he knows more than **** all about anything else.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Johnson didn’t intervene a point of order regarding the rumour he will not contest his current seat which has a strong labour candidate, instead standing in Sevenoaks or Yorkshire somewhere.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Prancing Ninny has spent the best part of the last 4 years on here rabble rousing on behalf of the tories (or his vision of them). When Boris wins the next GE (as he likely will) he will hopefully receive his rightful reward. Step forward 'Lord Prancing of On Ignore'.

JCFG, the great Unionist who has now been manoeuvred into backing a border down the Irish sea :facepalm:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Tory = Hard Bexit
Labour = Soft Brexit
Lib Dem = No Brexit

Nice easy choice for everyone. Shame Corbyn STILL doesn't have the balls …. yet the Lib Dems do.

And which one will you be backing to deliver your 'good deal' that meets all the red lines you quoted ???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yet another of his promises he will not keep. Remember Heathrow third runway and bulldozers?

Ask Northern Ireland about promises, thrown under a buses and pretends he actually got a deal

Lies, lies and more lies...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Well, his Bollocks is akin to a treatise on the benefits of the use of vitamin C for treating cancer, so I'd give him a zero and award him the Linus Pauling prize for thinking just because he knows a lot about a little does not mean he knows more than **** all about anything else.

:thumbsup: we need more deep thinkers like you on this thread :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Stalky McStalkface has form endlessely trawling through thousands of posts, unsurprisingly he hasn't dug out all the quotes from Remainers on this thread saying we were heading for a no-deal disaster .. for that to have happened they must have believed Boris would succeed in taking us out on the 31st.

If you really don't want me to dig up quotes of you saying stupid things, there is actually a solution which is entirely within your own control :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here