Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
The French President has more influence over the length of our extension than the British Prime Minister.

Brexit is not taking back control, it’s giving it away.

— David Lammy (@DavidLammy) October 24, 2019

Yes, that's the same David Lammy who voted for the Benn (surrender) act which instructed/forced the British Prime minister to accept any length of delay the EU wanted .... what a ****!

Shamefull , another **** that hopefully wont be around come the next GE
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Taking into account the recent opinion polls what realistically would the Tory majority be expected to be and would it be an overall majority or just largest party?

The Brexit party will have some affect on their Majority ,Labour and lib dems looking like a couple of floaters in the toilet
Regards
DF

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The French President has more influence over the length of our extension than the British Prime Minister.

Brexit is not taking back control, it’s giving it away.

— David Lammy (@DavidLammy) October 24, 2019

Yes, that's the same David Lammy who voted for the Benn (surrender) act which instructed/forced the British Prime minister to accept any length of delay the EU wanted .... what a ****!

We have never been in control.

BJ promised to “put a tiger in the tank” by with holding money till they gave us what we want.

He bent over quicker than May.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think that the bIggest losers to the Brexit party will be the opposition parties as people are fully aware that they are the ones responsible for us not having left the EU.

It will be interesting in Lewes as Caulfield is hard right wing Tory, card bearing ERG member, but Brexit Ltd are also putting in a candidate, so who do leavers vote for? Their vote with be split.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think that the bIggest losers to the Brexit party will be the opposition parties as people are fully aware that they are the ones responsible for us not having left the EU.

You're wrong, as usual.

For weeks opinion polls have the Conservative party percentage added to the Brexit Party percentage as being somewhere between 44-49%, consistently. As the Brexit party vote diminishes the conservative percentage increases, and vice versa.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I have yet to meet a leaver who has changed his mind. I have also yet to meet a leaver who didn't vote for no deal. I am very confident that 99% of those that voted leave did so thinking that means we leave with no deal. The clue is in the word "leave".

The good news is it looks like Boris is going to do it. Lovely stuff. Not the perfect no deal leave that most of "our lot" would have wanted but a fair and sensible compromise.

Well done Boris. :clap2::rave:

I like a joke as much as the next person, but who made Ppf a mod?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Maybe
.... but of course those that realise that this is the most right wing, mendacious government for generations will punish the tories, including the more balanced ones.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here