Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are not capable of hearing an opposing view are you.

I'll highlight the bits you missed.

Keep pretending that you don't understand my point.

All you do is help make my other point about your being unable to listen to and hear the point of view of other people.

My post above was a sincere attempt to share my view, which was asked for, infact it was demanded (multiple times).

The response? Ignore what I said and imply that I am racist.
I replied to your sincere post, with one of my own, then expanded on that reply.

I take it there was nothing noteworthy in those two posts.
Certainly nothing as important as running around the playground with Clamp, pulling each others hair.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The UK is set to give up the best deal any EU member state has ever had
Any agreement reached by Boris Johnson will be far inferior to the UK’s current terms: full membership and an array of opt-outs.

In the decade before the 2016 referendum, fewer than 10 per cent of UK voters cited Europe as the most important issue. Indeed, as late as December 2015, a mere one per cent did. Only after the Leave vote did its salience spike (47 per cent now name it as the most important issue). In other words, contrary to David Cameron’s claims, it was the politicians who led the public rather than the public who led the politicians.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...NWQQESMsB1mGQlkbeMApnMEI1ZGKZ0hmTmQiQCBDGLY44

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
What about the abuse Diane Abbott suffered outside parliament today?

Rees-Mogg putting his own kids in that environment today was thoroughly irresponsible. He knew what he was doing.

The far left / right on *both* sides are out of order

Look at this chav, shit tattoos, Tommy Robinson haircut and smarmy face

https://t.co/qjAIUNrXFW

You obviously conveniently missed the bit where I said on both sides. So you think its acceptable for remainers to do this ????

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The UK is set to give up the best deal any EU member state has ever had
Any agreement reached by Boris Johnson will be far inferior to the UK’s current terms: full membership and an array of opt-outs.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...NWQQESMsB1mGQlkbeMApnMEI1ZGKZ0hmTmQiQCBDGLY44

I had a brexit chat with my leave voting father in law yesterday. My Mrs, bother law and his Mrs all had a chuckle at that and made sarky comments. Detail like that is completely irrelevant to him. He is fuming that the latest proposal has not been voted through. He as good as said the leave vote amounted to instruction to parliament to vote through anything equating to leave.

I think a lot of the leave mentality now is based on possession being 9 10ths of the law. They fear it collapsing and will agree to anything. Conversely, most of the remain voters I know are resigned to leave taking place. The leavers are worrying about nothing.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Indeed, the "no plans for an EU army" being a particular whopper from Remain. Of course they must have an army; how could Verhofstadt have an empire without one?

Amazing how many remainers on this thread don't know how to use search engines .. :wink:

https://www.brugesgroup.com/blog/the-european-army

‘The world of tomorrow is a world of empires, in which we Europeans and you British can only defend your interests, your way of life, by doing it together in a European framework and a European Union’ - Guy Verhofstadt

"The same with defence. Let's create a European defence union, let's take on our responsibilities... Let's become an empire, an empire of the good and not of the bad." - Guy Verhofstadt

Little Eurolanders pining for empire, how ironic ....

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The EU have stated that if it doesn't work out well for us we can rejoin. I know people will say they wont give us back the same terms and conditions as before, but as we are one of the 3 largest economies in the EU they may make an exception to us as its important to their economy as well.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Amazing how many remainers on this thread don't know how to use search engines .. :wink:

‘The world of tomorrow is a world of empires, in which we Europeans and you British can only defend your interests, your way of life, by doing it together in a European framework and a European Union’ - Guy Verhofstadt

"The same with defence. Let's create a European defence union, let's take on our responsibilities... Let's become an empire, an empire of the good and not of the bad." - Guy Verhofstadt

He makes a lot of sense. Now is not the the time to be going it alone. Any fool can see that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Using search engines you can always find some disagreeable views. I'm more worried about what your masters Mogg, Raab and Truss have planned.

Truss - plan.

Come on it might be Sunday evening but you couldn't have thought for one minute you could sneak that through.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

It is amazing how many leavers think that someone else should find the evidence of their statements.

I see no issues with working together.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It is amazing how many leavers think that someone else should find the evidence of their statements.

I see no issues with working together.

That’s because they make shit up or repeat rumours and then google it. Every now and again they get lucky. Mostly google just confirms it’s lies they have fallen for again.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That’s because they make shit up or repeat rumours and then google it. Every now and again they get lucky. Mostly google just confirms it’s lies they have fallen for again.

Well that's the beauty of the internet. Anyone who has checked out from the trained journalism of the "mainstream media" can always found some other moron online to agree with them.

Hasn't done Trump too badly.

Incidentally where has the Boris fan club gone from here ? You've only got the ex pub Landord flying the flag.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well that's the beauty of the internet. Anyone who has checked out from the trained journalism of the "mainstream media" can always found some other moron online to agree with them.

Hasn't done Trump too badly.

Incidentally where has the Boris fan club gone from here ? You've only got the ex pub Landord flying the flag.

They’ve all had their internet confiscated for misuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here