Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Corrected for accuracy

1.) Let your son dress how he wants and walk where he wants.

2.) Stand up to extremists trying to intimidate and abuse people.

3.) Don't abort a child just because it's inconvenient or a mistake.

4.) Provide a loving stable home.

5) earn £7m from his investment firm Somerset house who have made huge profits since the Brexit referendum owing to the falling of the pound. I'm sure this will help pay for his boys school uniforms too.

This man has done absolutely nothing to make this world a fairer, kinder place bar being massively posh.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Wouldn't have mattered if we had left in January 17. I won't go into the DUP as I don't recognise them as I believe Ireland should be just one country North and South.

Cop out. I don't believe you.

You've all of a sudden become an English nationalist because you have no where else to go.

Pathetic.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Strange day.
A very important day and I have missed most of it.
I missed the rugby, I missed the Brexit debate, I missed the football.
Because I have been in Newquay all day surfing and stuff.
Firstly and most importantly I am very pissed off with Mooy, will would have got at least a point I believe.
Second, brilliant rugby result.
And thirdly.
Boris Johnson you lying manipulating scumbag.
And all the the other leave thickos.
Well Fuk you, fuk all of you when are you going to learn.
PPF just go away you total arsewipe, back under the stone you crawled from you are a pathetic little man.
2 Profs, Mouldy Boots, Goliath etc you can go back down the sewer from where you came from as well.
Yes we will still leave somehow and it will cripple this country.
But for now sense has prevailed, hopefully we can still rescue this farce.
Have I been in the beach bar, yes.
Am I full of Doom Bar, yes.
Is a top Ska band about to play in the beach bar yes.
Almost a perfect day, Mooy you w@nker.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
But you could do one of those for those who voted remain and it’d look similar. It proves nothing.

No vote = no voice.

How does anyone seriously think that 66million is the voting population FFS !

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
How to be a good father by Jacob Rees Moog.

1. Dress you son up as a mini-me version of yourself and march him through an angry remainer crowd.

2. Make lots of Political capital from it in order to paint remainers in the same light as the right wing nastiest.

So you think their behaviour was acceptable then ??. I bet if it were leave supporters you'd be all over it like the rest. No matter what side they are that was unacceptable

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So you think their behaviour was acceptable then ??. I bet if it were leave supporters you'd be all over it like the rest. No matter what side they are that was unacceptable

Please point out where I said their behaviour was acceptable? Their behaviour was inevitable and Rees Mogg knew it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

It's far from acceptable but Rees Moog does has a tendency to put his children in front of the media / general public and has taken them to a number of political events / television programmes.

I give him the benefit of the doubt because he was put there too as child, so I presume he thinks that is normal.

He'd be best advised (as would all MPs) to keep them away if they can at the moment.

Rees Mogg DOES NOT have child care problems.

It does need to be said that Rees Mogg appears to "embrace" the abuse towards him and actively goes after it on the radio and online.

He is a highly provocative and very odd man. You can still be a **** with manners.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Tories lose vote by alienating allies and blaming everyone else shocker.
I seriously don’t understand the Conservative and Unionist Party.
You would of thought that they, more than anyone else , would realise that the whole raison d’etre of the DUP, is the continuation of the Union, they fought a 40 year war over it , for goodness sake.

They will never compromise that principle, without their core belief they are just another bunch of bigoted nutters, the country hasn’t got enough money for the Tories to try and bribe them into betraying those beliefs, they won’t roll over to threats,or blackmail, in this instance, they are , incorruptible. As their oft allies and friends, you would think the right wing of the Conservative and Unionist Party would understand this.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I seriously don’t understand the Conservative and Unionist Party.
You would of thought that they, more than anyone else , would realise that the whole raison d’etre of the DUP, is the continuation of the Union, they fought a 40 year war over it , for goodness sake.

They will never compromise that principle, without their core belief they are just another bunch of bigoted nutters, the country hasn’t got enough money for the Tories to try and bribe them into betraying those beliefs, they won’t roll over to threats,or blackmail, in this instance, they are , incorruptible. As their oft allies and friends, you would think the right wing of the Conservative and Unionist Party would understand this.

Let's face it. They aren't the Conservative party any more.

You will still get die hard supporters like Ben's Grandad who would probably support them if they embraced Marxism, but they have massively changed.

This is New Tory. A populist Neo Liberal movement that promises billions of public spending. The very thing they have spent my lifetime arguing against.

They are a joke.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Let's face it. They aren't the Conservative party any more.

You will still get die hard supporters like Ben's Grandad who would probably support them if they embraced Marxism, but they have massively changed.

This is New Tory. A populist Neo Liberal movement that promises billions of public spending. The very thing they have spent my lifetime arguing against.

They are a joke.

It's really not difficult, but they're supposed to be The Conservative and Unionist Party and The Right Honourable Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson MP gave himself the additional title of 'Minister for the Union' to go alongside Prime Minister of The United Kingdom and First Lord of the Treasury upon taking office.*
I'm a unionist, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, 'aint. I don't get this ***.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

What about the abuse Diane Abbott suffered outside parliament today?

Rees-Mogg putting his own kids in that environment today was thoroughly irresponsible. He knew what he was doing.

The far left / right on *both* sides are out of order

Look at this chav, shit tattoos, Tommy Robinson haircut and smarmy face

https://t.co/qjAIUNrXFW

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here