Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ireland are getting ****ed all over the place today

I suspect you mean NI and in which case - tough shit. They want different laws when it suits them so now they get different laws when it doesn't. And of course they voted remain so they should actually be happy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What has Boris ever done to you???

The man is looking to unite the country today and is far closer at succeeding, than anyone else that is electable.

Come on broaden your horizons.

We could all be friends in the good ship Albion at the end of the day, or it could just fester with hatred and lack of trust within our MP's for decades, to carry the democratic decision through.

Anyway, shouldn't you be strolling around London???

I'm recovering from surgery.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No he is looking to win today and to win an upcoming general election. He is so intent on winning in the short term that he is willing/actively encouraging the break up of the union in the medium to long term; the border down the Irish Sea and the effective Northern Irish EU customs union membership must be music to the ears of nationalists in Northern Ireland and Scotland. Johnson's pursuit of his own self interest, at whatever cost, is at least consistent and sustained.

Scotland was and is heading for independence, long before Brexit became possible. The SNP refused to accept the referendum defeat as a No, almost the next day continuing with their divisive propaganda.

The key moment was giving them much greater autonomy in 1997. The genie was out of bottle, the Scottish parliament giving the SNP a platform to destroy (loyalist) Labour north of the border, which they did. Blair, Brown, Dewar, Robertson all could never have imagined that. Over time, it has also made it nigh on impossible for Labour to hold 326 plus seats in the Commons.

D

Deleted member 2719

Have you considered a career in standup?

Would you like to be my agent???

Boris is a liar. He is in it for himself. He is only in his role as PM having appointed by a few Tories geriatrics

Name just 1 MP that does not lie?

and I will show you a liar.

No he is looking to win today and to win an upcoming general election. He is so intent on winning in the short term that he is willing/actively encouraging the break up of the union in the medium to long term; the border down the Irish Sea and the effective Northern Irish EU customs union membership must be music to the ears of nationalists in Northern Ireland and Scotland. Johnson's pursuit of his own self interest, at whatever cost, is at least consistent and sustained.

Ian Blackford making the speech of his life here on behalf of Scotland and the SNP.

Tories are laughing, they don't give a shit about Scotland.

Does SNP have any interest in anyone other than Scotland?

I'm recovering from surgery.

Sorry to hear, that I hope you're up and about soon.

Ps all, It's football day and I promised not to post on this thread. So that's me done for the day.

Now it's time for some fun!

Up the Albion.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ian Blackford making the speech of his life here on behalf of Scotland and the SNP.

Tories are laughing, they don't give a shit about Scotland.

Blackford doesn’t give a shit about the interests of England, Wales, NI or a UK without or without Scotland in it.

Without Brexit he’s would be despised or more likely unknown on NSC, if it wasn’t for desperation.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
_108824273_chimps2.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Why should they? The SNP certainly don’t give a shit about the Union!

Because they're supposed to be The Conservative and Unionist Party and The Right Honourable Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson gave himself the additional title of 'Minister for the Union' to go alongside Prime Minister of The United Kingdom and First Lord of the Treasury upon taking office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here