Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Actually I did reply but I can't respond to all my fans as there are simply to many posts.Anyway I'm inviting all Remoaners like you to meet me for a big booze up on Oct 31st to celebrate Independence Day.Drinks are on me.Who's coming??????????

An underage Bryan Robson ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And what would we the best way to go about that ? (You know, a way that may get the support of a majority of the electorate :facepalm: )

So, when/if it goes to the electorate for approval, can you give me an idea of the question and options? I ask someone learned and informed as I cannot see how Joe Bloggs can read/comprehend and more importantly agree with ALL all of the content.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
And what would we the best way to go about that ? (You know, a way that may get the support of a majority of the electorate and be implementable :facepalm: )

Do you remember that Brexit Spinal Tap analogy from ages back? Because you're Marty Di Bergi trying to get Nigel Tufnell to explain why his amplifier goes to 11 here.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So, when/if it goes to the electorate for approval, can you give me an idea of the question and options? I ask someone learned and informed as I cannot see how Joe Bloggs can read/comprehend and more importantly agree with ALL all of the content.

I was simply asking what you think ?

Are you saying that the best way forward that you can see to 'respect' the referendum is to have a second referendum ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do you remember that Brexit Spinal Tap analogy from ages back? Because you're Marty Di Bergi trying to get Nigel Tufnell to explain why his amplifier goes to 11 here.

Maybe we'll get to that.

But I don't think that he's realised he has to plug it in yet.

It's just occurred to me, maybe he's a drummer :wink:

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm thinking of starting a poll on the name of Goliath's main account

Suggestions so far,

Sussex Nomates
Two Plums
Baker Lite

(Although, if I remember rightly even [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] wasn't THAT stupid before he unilaterally left the EU :wink:)

Definitely Two Professors as he cannot punctuate his sentences properly, forgetting the spaces after a mark.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No. I asked you a question. Can you get someone to help you with it?

In English would have helped. But let me see what I can do

So, when/if it goes to the electorate for approval, - Are you asking or suggesting that something is going to the electorate ? If so, What ?
can you give me an idea of the question and options? - If you give me a clue what you are talking about, I'll always try my best to help :thumbsup:
I ask someone learned and informed - I think I understand that :blush:
as I cannot see how Joe Bloggs can read/comprehend and more importantly agree with ALL all of the content - Afraid I don't know this friend of yours or his comprehension levels and you haven't told me what you are talking about :shrug:

But you see, now we are getting somewhere. Little steps and all that :smile:

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
In English would have helped. Let me see what I can do

So, when/if it goes to the electorate for approval, - Are you asking or suggesting that something is going to the electorate ? If so, What ?
can you give me an idea of the question and options? - If you give me a clue what you are talking about, I'll always try my best to help :thumbsup:
I ask someone learned and informed - I think I understand that :blush:
as I cannot see how Joe Bloggs can read/comprehend and more importantly agree with ALL all of the content - Afraid I don't know this friend of yours or his comprehension levels :shrug:

You see, now we are getting somewhere :smile:

At least there were the standard emojis to add SOME content to a fantastic response.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I warned of the difficulties some people were having getting Settled Status, even when they have all the relevant paperwork. Some are being given preSettled Status instead of Settled Status, but the Home Office is making a mess of it.

Now they are issuing threats, then backtracking and saying it was taken out of context. I wouldn't trust this lot as far as I can throw them.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ettled-status-could-be-deported-minister-says

Windrush on steriods....

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
At least there were the standard emojis to add SOME content to a fantastic response.

I assume this is some sort of 'holding' message while you work on your replies.

I have every confidence that with us both working hard on it, we'll get your question into some sort of legible state in no time :thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'm wondering how quickly the government will remove their "Get Ready For Brexit 31st October" adverts and web campaign, given that they've probably done deals with TV stations to run right up to that date.

Its the only deals they have done

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here